Air Jordan Slam Dunk Package: 2010?

Dang this old thread got dug up with useless post with not even a rumor. But in the mean time I'll keep wearin out my 2003 IIIs so that I have an excuse toget the re retros when they finally release.

if true, sure they will sell, but after looking at the way the 7's pack did i am not too sure.

Originally Posted by jordan5

I'm tired of packages.
Yeah, me too. I just want the 3's if this really happens. I hope they don't release another $310 package with only 1 shoe I want. It's$155 (not including tax) per shoe, but will be like $30+ more than that from a site or reseller willing to split the packs. That ain't nice.

Especially if the shoe by itself would of been like $135.

Is that why we've been seeing all these pictures of the white/black/red IIs? Maybe they're the 2nd half of the pack

Originally Posted by j4rote33

Is that why we've been seeing all these pictures of the white/black/red IIs? Maybe they're the 2nd half of the pack

no them 2s are already coming out by themselves next year....they have catalog pics out

this would be nice...i guess we'll just have to wait n see.a black red colorway for the 2's wouldnt be a bad idea by the way!

This is a GREAT idea!!!! Make it close to the ORIGINAL style overtumbled corinthian leather and that II - they need to work on fixing their shoe molds...thestructure is off...If they can't put Nike Air back then at least give us QUALITY for our money spent!!!

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Originally Posted by MrWavez

noooooooooooooooooo.....2s suck....ima have to split that one

mr 916, I applaud you for that

wore IIs today as a matter of fact, I just dislike the way they crease, other than that theyre _________ beautiful

but why am i getting my hopes up
mad.gif

Those are def '03 wht/cements...IF they do release them again you can count on the "AIR" not being there. Ill stick with my '03 Cements.

These are one of my favorite shoes that I have never actually owned... If this turns out to be true I will be very very happy

Originally Posted by wharris92020

These are one of my favorite shoes that I have never actually owned... If this turns out to be true I will be very very happy

man stop posting in every thread...especially digging up old ones

Back
Top Bottom