Air Jordan Spizike “University Blueâ€

I have to say, these are much better than the 'Bordeaux' c/w.
jordan-spizike-university-blue-white-italy-blue-vivid-orange-1.jpg

jordan-spizike-university-blue-white-italy-blue-vivid-orange-2.jpg

jordan-spizike-university-blue-white-italy-blue-vivid-orange-3.jpg

*pics via MN/jumpman23

The clear sole is a plus!

EDIT: Oh & the price is (of course) $175.

Could be my first pair of Spizikes but I'll probably need to see them in person before copping.

too many spizikes.....the first few colorways were ok, but they are going to far. just come up with new designs.

Please leave this shoe alone, seems like every year they do a new colorway with it

I dont care what anyone says. Spizikes are a hundred times better than Dubs...and I actually like that they try their hands at new colorways...

Its better than seeing them on Signature Models thats for sure.

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

@NikeDealer, thats very true- but dubs are pure garbage. Even though theres been a few spizikes that look pretty nice (the original c/w's, plus the eminem inspired c/w) it doesnt change the fact that these dont come anywhere close to the signature Jordans that are mashed up to create these, yet they cost pretty much the same (ive never bought a pair but i think retail is up there). If JB was to charge $115 or so for a pair, I might have actually bought a c/w or 2, but given the price- these just arent worth it IMO. Whether we like it or not, any and every Jordan is getting the same treatment with bizarre new colorways, because they know that high school kids will go crazy for them and have to have every pair.

This is exactly why JB will never go broke.
People will buy any c/w, any style, just to "be cool".

fn44z5.gif

This is a decent colorway. There's A LOT of blue, but it's not too bad.

I won't be copping these though.

Back
Top Bottom