Air Jordan V (5) Raging Bull Pack - Official Info and Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mazedowner

Via: KixandtheCity.com

The Air Jordan V Pack is officially set to release on May 30th. Though the inspiration for the pack, and it's nicknames, have been running wild around the Net, the Air Jordan V Pack is inspired by the Toro Bravo, a special bull bred for the Running of the Bulls in Pamplona, Spain.

The Black Air Jordan V represents both the Toro Bravo, known for its aggressiveness, strength, vigor and intelligence, and Michael Jordan's basketball career, which exemplified these qualities and more.

The Red Air Jordan V represents the passion, inspired by MJ's drive for the game and taking its color from the red bandanas runners in Pamplona wear.

The pack features the Air Jordan V, which was the last Air Jordan MJ wore before he began on his unprecedented run of six championships in eight seasons. Like a Toro Bravo ready to escape from captivity, the Air Jordan V represents the energy building as MJ embarked on his storied career.

The two-pair pack comes in a customized package, inspired by the wooden gates that separate the bull from his escape.

For more on the Air Jordan V Pack, tune in to the KATC StockRoom tomorrow.

ragingbullpack6.jpg

ragingbullpack3.jpg

ragingbullpack4.jpg

MaZe

I was contemplating about these at first, but now I know I'm gettin 'em...
The box is pretty nice as well, imo...

loved these when i 1st saw the leaked photos.....
still love them!
grin.gif

size 11 i see....
pass those over KTC!!!!
happy.gif

i wasnt going to get them but the more i see up close pictures of them the more i want to get them. i will have to see them in person to make up my mind.

I don't have the buck to get them but I love them. Why do Maze's pictures always make shoes look better?

MAN I KNEW PREVIOUS PICS DIDNT DO THE SHOES JUSTICE. THE QUALITY FROM THE PICS LOOKS LIKE THEY WILL BE PRETTY GOOD. THAT SUEDE LOOKS BUTTERY. COPPEDNONETHELESS.

Nice, but not gonna get them. I got like 8 pairs of V's, don't need any more.
I wonder if the box works like the BMP's, or the CDP"s?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom