Air Jordan V 5 Retro Fire Red "Black Tongue" 8/31

can i still get ebates if i used discover?..... :nerd:

i dont see why you couldnt. like i posted before somebody said there was a lil tool bar thingy you can download that will automatically turn the page into an ebates link page... if that guy is seeing this please explain to us again :lol:

So you're saying I don't have to make the purchase through the individual tab that either opens up for the transaction? I'm pretty sure Ebates requires you to purchase through that tab.
Yup, that's correct, not necessary to purchase thru that particular tab opened from ebates. Like I said, as long as u opened a tab from ebates, it'll have it on record, I did it multiple times, and no problems at all. U can test it out, go ahead to ebates and open a page, close that page, then go back to the ebates site, under my account, there's a ticket tracking function, apply a date and merchant's name, and it'll show when u opened a page, that's all the record they need for cash back if u did a purchase, doesn't matter which tab u use.

anyone know why i got like 10 sheets of paper folded in between my shoes from NDC? its the same paper used to stuff shoes i think...

um kinda odd?
So they don't rub up against each other. If you notice, there's also a strip of paper tucked in between the tongue and the lacelock. It's for the same thing.

u know the workers took those hahaha .. put em up on the bay 

laugh.gif
You know that's right, those mofos up 400 at the outlet are playing that game all the time. 

Might want to check them again. I felt on both feet and the "TwentyThirteen" is on the outside of the tongue on the left and right shoe
Rechecked and I can definitely confirm that I've been had. No etching and the left shoe and that on the right shoe is barely even visible.
I'd take some pics but I'm just too damn pissed right now.
Where did you buy them from?

Well...here is the quality on my pair...

Red paint bled out to the front midsole SMH...

Well...here is the quality on my pair...

Red paint bled out to the front midsole SMH...

that looks more like the red part rubbed the white part of the midsole. Not a quality issue at all really and not even noticeable ...

Y'all cats who believe every og cw is fire got a problem! 
Not really bud, OG's are legit and most not OGs are...at least silly...imo.

Last edited:
Last edited:
sorry og fiends, but alot of us been there done that with the same ol tired colors of jordans! does every shoe in my collection have to be the same lame *** black and red, probly if im a bulls fan. i admit i messed wit j's when he played ball....he moved on and so did i along wit alot of folks who like jordan as a player but refuse to purchase the same shoe every couple years. so a new cw is welcomed, especially by those who can care less bout  what he wore in-game and just rock em for fashion.

sorry og fiends, but alot of us been there done that with the same ol tired colors of jordans! does every shoe in my collection have to be the same lame *** black and red....alot of folks who like jordan as a player but refuse to purchase the same shoe every couple years. so a new cw is welcomed, especially by those who can care less bout  what he wore in-game and just rock em for fashion.

THIS

Back
Top Bottom