Air Jordan V 5 Retro Fire Red "Black Tongue" 8/31

NDC "official" pic
just looking at this pic ... its been the main complaint with all 4s but never hear this about the 5s. How come no one disses the tongue on the 5s? Looks to be just huge as the tongue on the 4s which IMO arent that bad (especially from late last yr and both this yr)

Last edited:
Nightwing video definitely didn't praise the quality, will probably be on the same level as the grapes.

im getting toddler and infant size for my nephew.. they are passing out tickets at 730 am at footlocker for them

just looking at this pic ... its been the main complaint with all 4s but never hear this about the 5s. How come no one disses the tongue on the 5s? Looks to be just huge as the tongue on the 4s which IMO arent that bad (especially from late last yr and both this yr)
the tongue on the 5s are meant to be the dominate trait of the sneaker ...really the only aesthetic feature they've consistently gotten right.

I was thinking the same thing when I saw the pic. Looks bigger than all this years 5s.

the tongue on the 5s are meant to be the dominate trait of the sneaker ...really the only aesthetic feature they've consistently gotten right.
understood but its still big as well right? And the tongue on the 4s has always been big hasnt it? People still complain about it. Its not a big deal to me i was just wondering (unless its starts going up my shin like im about to play soccer)

understood but its still big as well right? And the tongue on the 4s has always been big hasnt it? People still complain about it. Its not a big deal to me i was just wondering (unless its starts going up my shin like im about to play soccer)

Looks a little taller, probably to stand out more outside of jeans..

love the tongue

WHATTTT you actually like these Anthracite8s
eek.gif
eek.gif

EVERYTHING is crap to you
laugh.gif
mean.gif
 every hypebeast thing is crap to me. I suppose you liked the fear pack bro?
laugh.gif

Anyone else waiting for nikenyc to drop the rsvp tweet? Have a little downtime at work. Hopefully they tweet the 5s first

Last edited:
just left my local fnl ..reserve tickets

grabbed the last 10.5 they had (6 pairs maybe)

grabbed a 13 they had (6 pairs) was 2nd on list :smokin shocked because 13 always 1st to go :smh:

5.5 was gone...shocked me and they had several pairs highest sz in kids available was 3

Me neither lol

Vanessa Lengies

Noooooo thats her!!? I aint know she had mass like that. I had lil crush n chick but she seemed lil goody goody (not like i ever had a chance) dang ... last thibg i saw her in was this lil disney flick or something with gymnastics

Back
Top Bottom