Air Jordan V 5 Retro Fire Red "Black Tongue" 8/31

Can I ask what pair you took the laces off of?
Just asking cuz the metal tip Looks pretty clean

Last edited:
copped a pair in HOH Beverly Center 6pm pacific.  i actually asked for another pair sz 9 so i can get a less crappy quality....
Haha. Probably mine. Jk. Well I didn't pick up my reserved pair from there and I'm also a 9. Went to ntla instead this morning because I wanted to check out the Nike Sportswear Tech package too.

Got there at 10:20AM or so and there were 30 or so folks lined up. Most were for the DB Dunks and the line dispersed after it was sold out.

While checking out, there was a group of 4 kids behind me dapping each other and said they were about to get guap because they're about to flip for $280 a piece. I seriously hope that means they plan in listing for that amount and no one actually cops for that much.

After not winning a raffle & having to be @ work @ 8:30 this morning I thought I wasn't going to get a pair. But I got a pair thru unclaimed pairs around 6:30 @ FL :smokin. I believe it was good karma for getting a coworker a raffle ticket for da weatherman foams just because I knew he really wanted a pair & I ended up winning a pair for him. Thank u sneaker gods lol.

I went to Macy's for their Labor Day sale and then stopped by HOH at 6:30 and they had every size a available and multiple of each and I didn't win the raffle at this location . So when the dude asked me "how many" I wanted I said none already copped 3 pairs from FNL. I guarantee they never made half the raffle calls.

Anyone get shipping confirmation from NDC yet?

Last week n week before i got about 6 my time. Nothing today i mean its not like it matters for today or this holiday weekend since it wont ship til tuesday but i was jw if anyone got it.

Yeah. It does the black tongue no justice at all.

Anyone get shipping confirmation from NDC yet?

Last week n week before i got about 6 my time. Nothing today i mean its not like it matters for today or this holiday weekend since it wont ship til tuesday but i was jw if anyone got it.
I usually get mine on Sunday night for Saturday morning releases. Like you said, because of the holiday, it may get pushed back a day or two.

I put in an order for these at 11AM or so. It went through fine, but no confirmation email yet as well.

Last edited:
For the 3M tongue, the black laces look ok, because of the black mid sole...for the black tongue fire reds :x

LL

bonus pic
LL

Back
Top Bottom