Air Jordan V 5 Retro Fire Red "Black Tongue" 8/31

Copped the 3m fire reds and I might just have to double up on these joints. Too clean

Sold my 06 pair and the green beans for $140... Never forget I brought the new madden w/ Favre on the cover and the strategy book :smh:

These are a must for me man

i don't think the blue tint helps at all, i think it's worse

that is, the blue goes to clear to yellow faster than the old ones went straight from clear to yellow
a lot of blue tinted soled j's are now starting to yellow within a year, much faster than older the older retros
(yes there are exceptions like the carmines but this is true for the most part)

remember getting these in '06 around xmas; when u could walk in a mom & pop & pay retail :rolleyes...good times. i sold my pair a couple of years ago. can't wait to cop a brand new fresh pair.

Passed in '06. NOT passing this time around... Gimme... 
tongue.gif

So glad i still got the '06 on ebay last year for $115 lol dude was a fool. I just need to get mine sea glowed and my swagger will be on 1000000000000

i don't think the blue tint helps at all, i think it's worse

that is, the blue goes to clear to yellow faster than the old ones went straight from clear to yellow
a lot of blue tinted soled j's are now starting to yellow within a year, much faster than older the older retros
(yes there are exceptions like the carmines but this is true for the most part)
Maybe your not storing your shoes correctly all my icy bottoms are still blueish for the most part.

Does humidity have anything to do with the yellowing process? I've heard that if you are living in a very humid area that your soles yellow faster. Is this true or is it complete BS?

Why cant they release a whole new colorway like the laneys, instead of like regurgitatin January's release, with a black tongue?

Back
Top Bottom