Air Jordan V (5) Retro Low Black/ Purple aka ‘Purple Haze’

Air-Jordan-V-5-Retro-Low-Black-Purple-aka-Purple-Haze-1-532x600.jpg

Air-Jordan-V-5-Retro-Low-Black-Purple-aka-Purple-Haze-2-448x600.jpg

Air Jordan heat is featured on the feet of @josiah_lake who is rocking an unreleased pair of Air Jordan V Retro Low that is very similar to Mike Bibby’s Sacramento PE. The Black/ Purple low (which Josiah refers as to as ‘Purple Haze’) features nubuck uppers, purple accents on the branding and a translucent purple outsole. No word on if these will ever see a release but if they did I wouldn’t mind one bit.

Also notice the 2012 Cement IV Retro sitting on the table. Hang tag is included… could we see another run of OG inspired boxes with Cement Grey and Black splatter paint for 2012’s AJIV releases? Via http://www.sneakerfiles.c...-purple-aka-purple-haze/

Yeah those IV's look pretty bad in that pic. Not a fan of the V's but thanks for the pics. Which sneakers are in those boxes?

I actually like the idea of these. If they could add a little more clearness to the purple it would be wayyy better though.

damn, these really made me think of sactown when i saw them. those III's and IV's in the background would be copped before a pair of purple V's though.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Damn, those Cement IV's in the backround look so faaaaaake.

yeah......looks like theres NO speckles unless im blind...but if hes gotten the low v's sample maybe the iv's are a sample or promo too

With a 3M tongue they might be ok

Originally Posted by TeamCharisma69

damn, these really made me think of sactown when i saw them. those III's and IV's in the background would be copped before a pair of purple V's though.

Because Mike Bibby wears mostly Jordan low's. I believe he's worn that colorway before.

so these garbage lows have durabuck but we get stuck with this ******ed suede for 2011 blk/metallics? come on son.

Originally Posted by juancho2379

those IV´s may be are the 2012 retro those will be tech grey not cement grey !!!

VARSITY RED/INFRARED 6'S 2010 = TECH GREY/CEMENT GREY 4'S 2012?

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom