Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

alright ive been refreshing footlocker.eu for the past 1hr 15mins, my right hand feels like its getting arthritis at the old age of 28.. im done for the night..alarm set in 6hr45min.

good luck fellas

Checking my phone all day.
Footlocker a Memorial Mall in H-town didn't call me....:frown:

But they called my girl! Man! I'm so glad I told her to get a ticket after she got off work yesterday. I was going have my phone, her phone, and the computer ready tomorrow morning. Lol!

thats interesting to hear! most people have been really bashing them..maybe they had grey market/fakes??,, my bred 4s were not bad at all

In my opinion there are better than bred 4's longer haired suede. Everyones hating on the brushed suede. Dont get me wrong my bred 4's are tight. But these are a whole different type of material. If ppl dont like. Longer haired suede they bash em. Aint mean they poor. Each to your own liking though :smile:

Gonna pass on these.

They kind of wack tbh.

Would be easy cop over here in london. But i got to be honest something about these just looks crap.

Finishline is accepting phone orders, damn I havent tried for a phone orders in ages.

Gotta start calling now to get through by 5 am..

Gotta start calling now to get through by 5 am..
laugh.gif

When i say qualitys better than bred 4's i say that meaning by 5%-10% but better
None the less good quality
Goodluck i hope u all get what your after

Dont do phone orders. They keep you on hold for an hour ( I called at 4:55 am) and the dude taking my order says he goes through the same order screen any of us would on their website. What a joke.

i entered the raffle 6 times, at three different stores. and did not win one pair. :smh: ndc or bust for me

Last edited:
If you wear a size 11 or 11.5 I know a website selling them but not retail $220 a pair.

Australian site that got over a hundred pairs :nerd:

Last edited:
still holding out hope I get that evening callback...last release I thought I had stuck out but then got a call from shoepalace around this time

Back
Top Bottom