Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

I'm so ********* mad rite now 
mad.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif

I was just quoting what an employee told me. Obviously she was wrong. Didn't say I knew for sure, I just took her word for it. Trust me I was surprised when I saw the amount through the window. Thought she was a reliable source. Obviously I was wrong about that. O well I still got my pair secured which proves my point. GOTTA PUT IN THAT WORK.
Oh yeah make sure you delete the actual worst post ever that I was referring to.  That page long post fulla BS, that actually contained the stupid lines I quoted.  And you weren't JUST quoting what someone told you, you posted multiple times TELLING us that is exactly how it would be and anyone else saying other wise was wrong.  That isn't just relaying a message.  Don't tell me about puttin in work, kid.  I live in the midwest and got my black n gold 1's for retail.  Looks like you need to take your advice and GO A LOT HARDER.  I didn't have to put in one bit of work and got 2 pairs of these.  No work at all.  You're still making bad points.

Whatever, I didn't need to spend the money anyway, and I got the white grapes. Still tho.... kinda mad.

i tried all site except for champs and at 8:24 i thought id give it a shot at champs and i was able to check out on champs LOL :rofl:

accidentally clicked the nike twitter picture instead, back tracked and got the splash, then 20 minutes later error on splash and that was that
gotta settle for just fnl and some eastbay and footlocker clicking for a bit

Back
Top Bottom