Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

lol anyone got pictures to prove this? I believe it though. Glad I got my pair elsewhere this time
As someone else posted their pic, I definitely had no reason to lie. Emergency Services Unit shut the down block from traffic (should have taken a pic of that). Had the bouncer punched the guy like he said he would, I guarantee that a full on riot would have broken out and Mercer would be in shambles. It was that close to fully blowing up. Mercer proved themselves once again of being incapable of handling a release of this nature.

Last edited:
First pair in a while we've really wanted that werent able to cop. Just docked from a cruise at 7:30 and tried from just my phone but service was terrible. Still tried though. Oh well.
i though they had internet on cruise now...?? no?

Realtalk, 21 Mercer couldn't care less if a riot breaks out.  It's all about the bottom dollar.  They are capable of handling it, but that doesn't mean they will.  I've only been there a couple of times, and yeah, the workers are very "dgf - ish."  As for me, I lucked out in my first raffle out at Willowbrook.  Didn't get my size 12  - 13, but I did get an 11, and was going to try to swap it, but I tried it on, and they fit.  I won't be rocking them consistently, but it's good to know I didn't go to hell and back (literally) in vain.  Especially, after night I had dealing with the weaksauce shenanigans at 14th and 6th Avenue.  That line was as impartial as a crooked WWE referee. 

But, all's well that ends well.  I hope all got their and got home safe.  I'm going to bed.  I'm just about done.

I hope my order doesn't get cancelled.

We were using two computers and when I checked out successfully, the message on the other computer said "Sold Out" right away.

I wish I really did get the last pair.

Last edited:
im still thoroughly disappointed i didnt have success this morning. Cant win em all but i wanted to win this one ... BAD 

Welp ... the 29th awaits 

Well these we're in a way limited cuz FTL, CHAMPS, and FTA
at my local mall usually one of them 3 stores get limited retros
and none of the 3 recieved them. Even though ther Bad I'm not
Butt hurt about missing out, rather have the playoff 8's cuz I
Missed out last time around.
People saying these went faster than the white grapes,
Seems that blk Jordan shoes sell better than white colorways.

Last edited:
Realtalk, 21 Mercer couldn't care less if a riot breaks out.  It's all about the bottom dollar.  They are capable of handling it, but that doesn't mean they will.  I've only been there a couple of times, and yeah, the workers are very "dgf - ish."  As for me, I lucked out in my first raffle out at Willowbrook.  Didn't get my size 12  - 13, but I did get an 11, and was going to try to swap it, but I tried it on, and they fit.  I won't be rocking them consistently, but it's good to know I didn't go to hell and back (literally) in vain.  Especially, after night I had dealing with the weaksauce shenanigans at 14th and 6th Avenue.  That line was as impartial as a crooked WWE referee. 

But, all's well that ends well.  I hope all got their and got home safe.  I'm going to bed.  I'm just about done.
Trust me, they do. You have people that live in million dollar condos on that block that have already complained multiple times about lines and the behavior of people on them. If a riot broke out, Mercer would have to relocate. Sneakerheads have no influence, but people with money do. Who wants to wake up to weed smoke, people cursing in the street and at the police? They live in that area to get away from that nonsense.

Last edited:
These are my favorite 5s so far.

Hope my order pushes through.

If I could only have one, call me crazy, but I'd choose this over Tokyo's.

Last edited:
At first I was mad I wasn't able to get a pair but after see the pics people posted I can honestly say I'm over it. Based in pics the white grapes are better, just my opinion. But I I saw these for a reasonable price I would definitely cop

The sneakergods were merciful, was able to cop me and my homies size online. I was trippin out. It would be cool to see before and after brushed pics from some dudes that scored in store. Hope everybody that wants these are still able to come up if they havent already.

im still thoroughly disappointed i didnt have success this morning. Cant win em all but i wanted to win this one ... BAD 

Welp ... the 29th awaits 

Fa real. Ppl at my local mall were wating in the parking lot on one side while others were waiting in a parking lot on another side. No one was allowed in the mall till 6am though the doors were unlocked (dumb). The security guards said they'll come get us at 6 and house of hoops ppl will b there at 8. Then in the parking lot a line began forming and a guy is handing out tickets saying House of Hoops gave him them to hand out to ppl. He takes it name down and gives u a number (dumb). The price of paper with everyone's name on it was then given to a security guard who wouldn't let u in till he called it number. Of course tickets were fake and had nothing to do with HOH. Someone bought a ticket for $100 from this guy smh. Once 6 comes everybody floods the mall and everyone who waited in line outside is screwed and realize those tickets were useless. Soon the cops were called, because of how upset everyone is that they waited in line outside just to b cut by ppl they didn't knowno were at the mall. HOH wouldn't open till we formed a straight line Which took over an hour and a half smh. The HOH employees just stared at us like we were in middle school and waited for us to comply. Then the fights began ppl yelling. A fat mom even tried to sumo wrestle me out of the line lol. Pure crazyness

Appreciate bruh, had mine SNATCHED out of my cart on JJ last night, AND FNL this morning, AND FNL charged me twice!!! (Yes, Yes, I know I'll get a credit)

Sheesh!!! I need these in my life :smile: as I'm just gettting back in the game with the 11 lows from last week, after a 20 year hiatus.

OK SOme people are saying endclothing.com is legit some people are saying they are not...WHats the Deal is it a legit site to order Jordans or NOt? If they are legit please someone clarify and explain why theyre legit and if they are NOT legit someone please clarify and explain why they are NOT legit. Theres 37 minutes left until it releases online I need to know if they are legit or not before I attempt to spend my money. SOmeone help please is it legit or not????

Last edited:
QFTQFTQFT

been trying to tell people this for the longest. everyone on here wants to blame the resellers but if there's money to be made you'd be stupid to not go and get it. the people buying create the market. if nobody was ever willing to pay more than retail on anything there would be no such thing as reselling.

i could care less about these or any other Jordan shoe made in the last 10 years but i'm glad to see at least one other person on NT who gets it.

Exactly. I like shoes, but if I can get my shoes, and make and extra 7 bills like I did today, in doing it I'm doing it. That's cable and car note done for literally 2 hours worth of work. Alas at the end of the day they're just shoes, so I don't get why people wanna damn near off themselves bc they missed a pair. I guess I should also prob realize that there are some diff age levels in here. I went from hoping to get some pairs to getting 8 just by talking to some people at the local store. I thought that's what this game was about, getting to know employees and building a relationship. It's that's simple. I just talked to people, or as I've seen it labeled on here, doing your homework. I'm sure I'm gonna get some hate here but it's simple economics.

if you missed out you just wait on a restock it's bound to happen you just need to be patient. eu sites are vital at this point.

bro, i just ordered the viotecs from end

i have also bought the corks, and air force max 2013 area 72s

they are 100% legit

only thing is they dont ship double boxed..only bubble wrap

really fast shipping..like 3 business days

Last edited:
Lucky day after I checked out a wrong size and was able to copped my size after 10 mins. No intention to double up but I will take it.

Back
Top Bottom