Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

Got 2 more pairs from NTSF, picking up tomorrow, 2 from Eastbay, and one from NT Santa Monica..

Got 2 more pairs from NTSF, picking up tomorrow, 2 from Eastbay, and one from NT Santa Monica..
Awesome.

Aware that plenty of NTers haven't even got one pair, you brag about copping five, 
mean.gif

These lil rich white kids came into my job had on some nasty team jordans.

I said "oh i got jordans too"

Lil girl says "those arent jordans!"

And i pulled up the pant to show the jumpman.
(I wear the black xii lows)

And look at her like "THOSE arent jordans!"

:stoneface:

If you joined in 2001 you're definitely 25+ by now. Old *** dude flexing on little kids :smh:

I don't understand the purpose of telling people about how many they were able to pickup.
Wanting people to ask them how they did it? Give them props for mad skills?

Also why would a poster who has 21 reps post something so stupid?
Then respond to criticism by saying two of the five are for friends. What is the purpose???
I am really asking.

was wondering the same, then i saw he said 2 are for homies which is cool. but still ya there are fam in here trying to get a pair to rock. No need in having multiple pairs when you can hook some good dudes on here up with a pair. just my 2 cent. IDK everyone is different i guess. i got my 1 pair all i need

Last edited:
was wondering the same, then i saw he said 2 are for homies which is cool. but still ya there are fam in here trying to get a pair to rock. No need in having multiple pairs when you can hook some good dudes on here up with a pair. just my 2 cent. IDK everyone is different i guess. i got my 1 pair all i need
he prob got all 5 for himself but then saw the backlash and wanted to seem "like a good member" and said he was helpin out a friend. otherwise like most would have stated that they picked them up for someone else in the original post, not afterwards ...

bragging = 
mean.gif

Shoot I am good with the one pair that's coming my way ! Eastbay updated that it left already, they're getting quicker with delivery. I guess the competition is, so why not ! Right ?

Damn 14 is a tough size to wrangle in ^^^^ I had that option to double, that was not a risk I was willing to take.

Last edited:

If you want them you should do what u can to get them, period.. Multiple pairs??? Ha ha! Some of you are lazy and don't want to research yourself how to get them. Bragging? No, just excited that I won two RSVP's @ NTSF.

Serious, dudes on here talk about keep missing out or striking out.. Something leads me to believe there is no effort in what you're doing..

My only option was online. None of the 3 malls here got them soo .. and my local mall is 5 min away another 2 hours east the other 3 hours west ..

Back
Top Bottom