Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

I actually hope a fair amount of hypebeast get their hands on these lol. I can't wait to see what kind of  exclusive, limited, corny crap/pics they come up with
roll.gif
guess im a hypebeast then since I want these
laugh.gif

Want these real bad but not for no hypebeast reasons (all I need is one pair to wear).
Sad that these might be too limited for me to obtain similar to royal 1's release. |I

Last edited:
Ill cop and rock these! Keep my Grapes DS and rock the ***t out of these.
Ill wait tel October or Nov to rock. More of a shoe too rock during the fall.
To much blk for a summer shoe.

Will this be a QS/Limited like the Thunders were?
My store got like 25 pairs of them the day after the 11's dropped.
Is it safe to assume since we got Thunders the Black Grapes too will be hitting my store?

Will this be a QS/Limited like the Thunders were?
My store got like 25 pairs of them the day after the 11's dropped.
Is it safe to assume since we got Thunders the Black Grapes too will be hitting my store?
No not safe to assume they will get them but its a def promising that they will. Its also good to know that if the Thunders were supposedly limited when they released and theyre getting restocked for 2nd time coming up .. that we can maybe look forward to these coming back again if some of us miss out. Thats just a theory though

I say once we get to the week of the 19th-25th you hit up your store and ask they should know by then if they are or not

looks like NDC updated June 1st on their calendar and no black grapes. looking like its going to be in the local shops. raffle tickets or bust hahah

looks like NDC updated June 1st on their calendar and no black grapes. looking like its going to be in the local shops. raffle tickets or bust hahah
I think its still too early. they prob trying to keep the questions down until closer to RD (i hope)

Another early pair. No Emerald lace locks? Despite the official JB pics having them. Also the 2013 OG style box is a bonus (First time I've seen someone show the box for these). 

I really like this color way and am a big fan of the Jordan V, but, I'm considering passing on these as I dread what they will look like after yellowing occurs. I can just imagine how awful they will look with that lemonade yellow against the colors used. What do you guys think? Is that something you have considered? At first I was 100% in on this one but the more I think about it, that inevibility haunts me.

Dude
 Another early pair. No Emerald lace locks? Despite the official JB pics having them. Also the 2013 OG style box is a bonus (First time I've seen someone show the box for these). 
said 365 for a pair

I really like this color way and am a big fan of the Jordan V, but, I'm considering passing on these as I dread what they will look like after yellowing occurs. I can just imagine how awful they will look with that lemonade yellow against the colors used. What do you guys think? Is that something you have considered? At first I was 100% in on this one but the more I think about it, that inevibility haunts me.
Honestly I do t mind the yellowing on the 5s and on the 6s its inevitable so I don't mind

Same here, I usually don't mind it at all. It's just this specific colorway that I think the yellowing will just look really bad on.
Yeah the white based 5s yellow a lot nicer than the black based in regards to the netting and outsole. The emarld and grape colors won't look right yellowing for neither these or the white grapes. The yellowing "compliments" the cws with red a lot more

The ashy look has me on the fence about these sneaks. It just reminds me too much of someone in astronomically dire need of lotion on their feet.

Retail or bust for me. i dont even care if i miss out.... kicks is whatever to me now. cop or no cop

Back
Top Bottom