Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

RD close to white grapes so might as well go after both...call it a pack 
embarassed.gif
...but official images look nice, ashy suede pics never bothered me tho

One good thing is these drop a little after my birthday, so hopefully I should be able to scoop em up
grin.gif

May looks like it's going to be a broke month for everyone. These are a def cop. 
glasses.gif
 Lets hope it isn't some limited release like the Royal 1s.

will cop if easy, but def wont be stressing over these on my bday...

OAN: this can only mean JB is going to drop some serious heat if these and those IVs are coming out so soon now

Last edited:
WHITE GRAPES BLACK TOES BLACK GRAPES

THEN PLAYOFFS 8'S AND RED IV'S

jb no method to their madness for sure

good luck to everyone 

Someone called these "Blapes" on Facebook.

My brain hurts a lot, someone help me please.

:x

GS sizes got durabuck...men sizes got ashy larry suede :smh:
Its been like this for a minute now.

Anyway i just think this colorway is meh. I love black shoes but I prefer the OGs.

May or may not cop. This shoe needs better materials.

Last edited:
I deff don't think that these are qs but many people thought it was because of the first rumors of the release

These look hot, and I can understand based on color blocking etc. why it's getting called this, but I don't get why all of a sudden this is the "black grape" colorway and not "aqua"? When those 8s finally retro are people gonna call them the Black Grape 8s? Unless im missing something....
Only reason i call em black grapes is because its the same exact midsole of the original grapes just with black suede. I think that's where most people getting the nickname fron, i just think Aqua 5s sound silly.

If these were a true QS they wouldn't have gave us a release date this early.
I hope you're right about that, this years releases have been frustrating Royals, 88s, Black/Gold 1s all had dates confirmed at least this far out but were a pain in the you know what to get. 

Feel like these are these are this years cav 4s in terms of qs hypetrain with the og grape 5s equaling white cement 4s in terms of its og fanbase

glad JB is coming thru for the heads who may have wanted something like this back in the day,

I can already see black grapes vs white grapes arguments all summer
smokin.gif

praying for top notch quality
happy.gif

lol
laugh.gif
mean.gif

These will release exactly one week after the Black Toe 1's. I've got 3 weeks to rest after the Grape V Launch then i'll have to do everything I can to secure the black toe 1's and the Black Grapes for retail. Honestly though If I had to choose between Black Toe 1's and The Black grapes i'd definitey get the Black Grapes. Love the way they looking so far in pics and cant wait to see them in person.:smokin

Last edited:
[VIDEO]

Not sure if the review video was posted already for these but here it goes. Looks like the Nubuck gets ashy quickly but it shouldnt be a big deal. I've got th Suede and Nubuck kit from footlocker that comes with the brush and eraser. Also got the Suede and Nubuck spray. Kit cost about $5 and so does the spray

View media item 380482[/VIDEO]

Last edited:
Take my money...I need these in my life.
Word! I really want this shoe. I hope I win the stupid raffle or whatever they are going to do. You have to get lucky to buy a shoe you like these days. What a bunch of crap that is.

Back
Top Bottom