Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

I wish they came out next week with the white grapes too. That way I can cop the clearly superior white grapes with ease

And to those complaining about the materials these are exactly the same as the Metallic V's from 11' with a different color midsole and tongue. How people loved those but complain about the material on these is beyond me. Just hand over your money to JB like the rest of us and chill.

my black metallics look nothing like these

im still on defense about these..saw these in person today and they look real weird..i dont know what is going on with the molds of JB shoes now becuz these look nothing like the 5s from 06 99 etc..maybe its just me..if anybody feels this way lmk

im still on defense about these..saw these in person today and they look real weird..i dont know what is going on with the molds of JB shoes now becuz these look nothing like the 5s from 06 99 etc..maybe its just me..if anybody feels this way lmk
I'm still on the fence about them too. The suede just doesn't do it for me right now, I'm still eating to see the best pics I can see.

JB suede quality is just horrible now. The best suede material used was the black/royal 18's and the red XX1's.

Does anybody have any info on whether these are really a QS release? It use to say QS on my release date list and now it doesn't so I'm wondering if they really changed that. I hope it's not. I don't want resellers making dough off me.

Does anybody have any info on whether these are really a QS release? It use to say QS on my release date list and now it doesn't so I'm wondering if they really changed that. I hope it's not. I don't want resellers making dough off me.

When you're size 13 like me...

Every release feels like a QS :smh:

When you're size 13 like me...

Every release feels like a QS
mean.gif
Haha not much better when you're a 12 but I get what you're sayin man. Spots around me... I'm lucky if I can get a 12, I cant imagine what you go through for a 13

Haha not much better when you're a 12 but I get what you're sayin man. Spots around me... I'm lucky if I can get a 12, I cant imagine what you go through for a 13

Me - Hey what's your size running looking like

FTL - Oh we got about 50 pairs you should be fine.

Me - Sweet! how many size 13's?

FTL - Oh..... uh.... we had one but its being held

/rant

Me - Hey what's your size running looking like

FTL - Oh we got about 50 pairs you should be fine.

Me - Sweet! how many size 13's?

FTL - Oh..... uh.... we had one but its being held

/rant
Everyone always shady with the 13!!!! Always use the back up sz 14  
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom