Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

These are nice, I love sued/nubuck kicks even they're pain to keep clean.

pimp.gif
Ditto to that. I think the black look way better than the White Grapes (Still getting the whites though, too).

wonder if there will be kids sizes too ...

make it a family drop JB

cant get my tomboy daughter the white grapes because she dogs white shoes

but these would be perfect

Those are not the final release ... look at the lacelock (black in vid) look at it on jbs official site (aqua) ... but if the material will really look like in the vid when they come out i have to pass on these if it's more like a nubuk like cave or breds 4 i will definitly try to cop these if nike releases them here in Germany

Those are not the final release ... look at the lacelock (black in vid) look at it on jbs official site (aqua) ... but if the material will really look like in the vid when they come out i have to pass on these if it's more like a nubuk like cave or breds 4 i will definitly try to cop these if nike releases them here in Germany
 day and night to me 

for real though why yall trying to compare PR photos to real life videos and pics .. of course they gonna look different

Yes i definitly agree with you but it seems a little bit strange to me that people are showing their early releases and saying that this is the final version ... The final version is on jb site with the emerald lacelock so that's to me a clear evidence that the shoe in the videos are not "real/final" or what do you think ? ... I think we should wait till the final version is shown in some vids ... nonetheless a good alternative to the normal grapes and nice cw... I think these will be impossible to get here in Europe -.- If anybody know if eastbay get them please let us European notice ... Only us page that sends to EU :((( sorry for my bad English NT-Community !

Yes i definitly agree with you but it seems a little bit strange to me that people are showing their early releases and saying that this is the final version ... The final version is on jb site with the emerald lacelock so that's to me a clear evidence that the shoe in the videos are not "real/final" or what do you think ? ... I think we should wait till the final version is shown in some vids ... nonetheless a good alternative to the normal grapes and nice cw... I think these will be impossible to get here in Europe -.- If anybody know if eastbay get them please let us European notice ... Only us page that sends to EU :((( sorry for my bad English NT-Community !
Your English looks ok to me.

Lets be real. If these were PEs, everyone would be going nuts over em and petitioning for them to be released. the overflow of unsuccessful shoppers with the white 5s will drive this colorway to sellout in minutes lol

i really hope they go with a nubuck or durabuck similar to the thunders or bred iv's

Back
Top Bottom