Air Jordan V Black Metallic 2011 Vol. 23 Stitched

Need more pics but its gonna be a game time decision for me, my 07s are still nds but I wouldnt mind an extra pair.

Need more pics but its gonna be a game time decision for me, my 07s are still nds but I wouldnt mind an extra pair.

I agree that suede is the worst material to go with. But what are you gonna do about it.
Personally I would love it to be durabuck or nubuck, just like many others would like it to be, but if it is not I will still grab a pair.
But since we don't really know what material it is gonna be, I will keep my fingers crossed hoping it's not suede.

I agree that suede is the worst material to go with. But what are you gonna do about it.
Personally I would love it to be durabuck or nubuck, just like many others would like it to be, but if it is not I will still grab a pair.
But since we don't really know what material it is gonna be, I will keep my fingers crossed hoping it's not suede.

triple post. yuku
mad.gif

Originally Posted by luxurious24

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

Originally Posted by tuxracer88

didn't see it any post on this thread, but when are these releasing again?

Not sure.  Some sites say Summer 11 and some Fall 11.

yea, they sayn around August, no actual date though, have to see better pics, but if the suedes ashy, im passin

thanks, I'll keep on eye out on the thread.

Originally Posted by luxurious24

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

Originally Posted by tuxracer88

didn't see it any post on this thread, but when are these releasing again?

Not sure.  Some sites say Summer 11 and some Fall 11.

yea, they sayn around August, no actual date though, have to see better pics, but if the suedes ashy, im passin

thanks, I'll keep on eye out on the thread.

Originally Posted by MTMAN

Every thread there are always complaints about the materials or the color and how it is not like the og.
Just like people were complaining about no 3m on the flint 13's or like how the paint will crack on
the cement 3's,and yapping claiming they are not getting them. But come release day dudes are scrambling to grab a pair.
Same thing is gonna happen here. Cats complaining about them being suede and we have yet to see detailed pics of them yet.
Yet people will be all over these when they release, and I will be one of them.
All of This

and I think they're releasing in August

Originally Posted by MTMAN

Every thread there are always complaints about the materials or the color and how it is not like the og.
Just like people were complaining about no 3m on the flint 13's or like how the paint will crack on
the cement 3's,and yapping claiming they are not getting them. But come release day dudes are scrambling to grab a pair.
Same thing is gonna happen here. Cats complaining about them being suede and we have yet to see detailed pics of them yet.
Yet people will be all over these when they release, and I will be one of them.
All of This

and I think they're releasing in August

I knew paying resell price on the Bin V's would be worth it.... now I can feel comfortable passing on some 5's

I knew paying resell price on the Bin V's would be worth it.... now I can feel comfortable passing on some 5's

Back
Top Bottom