Air Jordan V Bravo Toro (DMP2) Package - Detailed Look [sneakernews.com]

i hope i get those red 5's
pimp.gif

they can change the name as many times as they want and i'm still not copping. i hate everything about this pack.

Don't see what's so special about this package..

DMP 1>>>>>DMP2 by a longshot..not even close..

Will still sell out regardless..so there's no reason to even say don't buy 'em..cause all the hood rats will cop anyway..

I wonder what kind of problems these shoes will cause for people.

I remember all of the horror stories associated with the DMP 1 even though the DMP 2 does not even come close to topping the first one...

Originally Posted by bc60997

I wonder what kind of problems these shoes will cause for people.

I remember all of the horror stories associated with the DMP 1 even though the DMP 2 does not even come close to topping the first one...
oh I thought you meant trouble wit gangs, but I doubt ppl will be gettin robbed, shot etc for these

whts up with all this sneaker info websites promoting on NT lately?
all the new info thread dropping r by the OP promoting big name of whichever website~

really dont wnt to c this kind of commercialized fight happens on NT, kinda annoying

JB is trippin fa real, they dont even care aboout putting out quality products anymore....
indifferent.gif

The grey ones are fly but the red ones are
sick.gif
alien.gif
eek.gif
nerd.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif

Fresh can't wait 2 cop feel like there not as hyped as the 11s and 12s pack so I hope there not crazy camp out to get em like I did b4 ill neva do thatagain so I hope I can wake up at noon and go cop u dig...

Originally Posted by Drob2345

JB is trippin fa real, they dont even care aboout putting out quality products anymore....
indifferent.gif

The grey ones are fly but the red ones are
sick.gif
alien.gif
eek.gif
nerd.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif

Your avatar is amazing. lol

Back
Top Bottom