Air Jordan V Quai 54 – Black Promo Edition (54 Pairs) via sneakernews.com

Air Jordan V Quai 54 – Black

air-jordan-v-quai-54-black-02.jpg

July 2nd is the official U.S. release date of the Air Jordan V Quai 54, limited to House of Hoops locations. Things are about to get a bit trickier because there will be an alternate version of the Air Jordan V Quai 54 in an ‘Away’ black upper. Unlike the first white leather version of the Air Jordan V Quai 54, the glaring difference is obviously the black nubuck upper, which creates a whole new appeal when paired with Radiant Green. Nubuck and tumbled leather have completely different textures and visual appeal, so the question is, which of the two do you prefer? The Black Air Jordan V Quai 54 will be limited to just 54 pairs, but no surprise that DJ Clark Kent has a pair of his own. An additional shot lies ahead so take a look and stick with Sneaker News for more information on this new development.
spacer.gif

i like these alot better but they shoulda made this leather!!! i wuda found a way 2 c0p 4 sure. still coppin the white ones cuz i love tha way they look

Originally Posted by gentry187

^^^If these were a GR I bet you would make that kind of statement.

I'm assuming you meant "wouldn't", and if that's the case, if you saw the shoes in my collection, you wouldn't make that kind of statement.

Since I don't have pics, here's the deal - I'm a Celtics Fan, AJ V is my favorite shoe ever, I own pretty much every black/green shoe Nike's ever put out, I even have black/green tattoos.  Thanks for hating.

Change that Nubuck to Durabuck and it's an instacop for me.

grin.gif

54 Pairs though.. 
sick.gif

Since it is a retro+ colorway its ok to use nubuck
On these. But changing the leather in an
Og colorway is lame.

how are they going to distribute 54 pairs i mean how do they decide which stores get them and how many of each i thinks that kinda bs but oh well i like the white ones as well so i ll settle for those unless i get extremely lucky lol

Originally Posted by I MRDR PEEPS 4 FUN

Black tumbled leather would have made these str8 fire. I don't care if there are only 54 pairs, Im not a fan of nubuck.

thats what i pictured black tumbled leather but JB know how to mess something up dont they
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom