Air Jordan V Retro "Purple Grape" April 2020

What does he mean by board blasted?

it’s actually board lasted. Card board under the insole.
E5A70660-F5F2-48FE-A27B-1640F6268242.jpeg

I guess maybe I should try the footsite apps again with the way things are going

Had a weird experience, was in DTLR looking at other things and asked if they started the raffle for the Jordan 14 Toro's. The guy says thats over, but we are doing a raffle for the Jordan 5 alt grape, but the only sizes left are 10 and down. I'm like cool, my son wears a size 9.5/10 so I enter. The man pulls a ticket out of his pocket writes my info on it and I'm like..well yea whatever, Then he says be here to pick them up before 1 on the 7th. I said will I get a call? he says nope their yours.. I was blown, I like that raffle. They dont post anything anywhere, you have to stop by or call or know someone working there.

Had a weird experience, was in DTLR looking at other things and asked if they started the raffle for the Jordan 14 Toro's. The guy says thats over, but we are doing a raffle for the Jordan 5 alt grape, but the only sizes left are 10 and down. I'm like cool, my son wears a size 9.5/10 so I enter. The man pulls a ticket out of his pocket writes my info on it and I'm like..well yea whatever, Then he says be here to pick them up before 1 on the 7th. I said will I get a call? he says nope their yours.. I was blown, I like that raffle. They dont post anything anywhere, you have to stop by or call or know someone working there.
Missed out on my local raffle this way.. smh I was pissed they did raffle on Friday afternoon without notice...

I entered on the footapps and decided not to spend any points on headstarts
I’ll just take my chances online

Y’all think I should waste points for head starts or I should be ok? Entered all 3 foot apps.
I have never head luck with the headstarts, i think that is just a way for them to get their points back without having to give you nothing. I am speaking for myself but I have never won a raffle using head starts and ive done quite a few.

I've been back and forth on these the last couple of weeks. I really like this shoe and definitely wanna have a pair in my collection however its so much heat coming out this month I know I wont be able to cop everything so I figured I may pass on these then double back next month and cop but i'm hearing resale on these is gonna be insane it already sucks to have to pay resale definitely not paying outrageous prices so I'm all the way in on these I need them for the retail. I've already entered on all the footsites so I'm hoping to hit that way or Snkrs app tomorrow and just have to pass on something else NOT named Metallic 1s lol.

Back
Top Bottom