Air Jordan V Retro "Purple Grape" April 2020

I was initially on the fence with this cw, I still took the plunge when they "sat'ish" for couple of hours post release of Footlocker.ca (Canada) and I'm greatly satisfied. Ever since I sold my Reebok Question Royalty years ago (because a size too small for me), I've been looking for this shade of purple suede.

Attachments

• 111341577_200301468083768_3546523980423437555_n.jpg
    111341577_200301468083768_3546523980423437555_n.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 216
Man the tracking information for my pair shows no kind of activity at all but it still says the delivery is for tomorrow....

Sheesh just as I feared, my pair still isn’t here the UPS app says it’s supposed to be here today? Even though the tracking information doesn’t show any kind of movement since I placed an order on release day.... smfh

Sheesh just as I feared, my pair still isn’t here the UPS app says it’s supposed to be here today? Even though the tracking information doesn’t show any kind of movement since I placed an order on release day.... smfh

Where you order from? Footsites? They super backed up

Don't worry ozzyboy
I'm not sure if you know but with my 11 lows my package didn't move until at least a week after i received tracking
Just gotta wait it out

USPS taking their sweet time with mine. "Moving in their network" for 5 days.

Yeah, that's the worst. Happens when they miss a scan and the package just floats around unaccounted for. It'll show up eventually, it just sucks because you can guarantee it won't get to you when it should.

It's the weekend
I bet you get movement on monday lol
You know what they say about grapes
The longer you wait the sweeter the juice

Yeah, that's the worst. Happens when they miss a scan and the package just floats around unaccounted for. It'll show up eventually, it just sucks because you can guarantee it won't get to you when it should.

It came today LOL. So did my UPS pair. The purple on these is insane.

Back
Top Bottom