Air Jordan V Retro "Purple Grape" April 2020

Mine literally just got one outta PA like 5 mins ago. Maybe a store?

USPS still playing games. I'll see that when I see it lol
Mine have been bouncing around in Wisconsin for over a week now. I bet my IEs will get here before my 5s smh. FYI I ordered on 7/9.

Mine have been bouncing around in Wisconsin for over a week now. I bet my IEs will get here before my 5s smh. FYI I ordered on 7/9.

084FE99F-F5CD-46C0-9A5A-7CB8070AF4C1.gif

I need to go offline! Wallet is on fire right now! Just picked up an 11.5 on the FTL App. Received an email, clicked to open App, went right to cart.

They may cancel but whatevs, worth the shot!

Last edited:
Was able to get a pair from FTL.... still waiting on that FTA pair.....

Last edited:
My Eastbay pair from the 9th still had no movement on the tracking so I waited on hold today for an hour only for Eastbay to refuse doing a refund. I told them I consider the package lost at this point and then did a dispute on the credit card charge.

I ordered on the 8th from FTA and they “shipped” on the 10th.... I’m about to do a charge back as well....

My Eastbay pair from the 9th still had no movement on the tracking so I waited on hold today for an hour only for Eastbay to refuse doing a refund. I told them I consider the package lost at this point and then did a dispute on the credit card charge.
I ordered on the 8th from FTA and they “shipped” on the 10th.... I’m about to do a charge back as well....

I’m sure they will ship if y’all haven’t got the cancel email

Received FTL order shipping email.... if I get this shoe before that FTA pair!!!!!! Lol

You’re gonna regret that because now you will be banned from buying anything from that site. I had the exact same situation...ordered on release day, got shipping email, but never any updates. Then it just showed up at my house Monday from USPS. The shoes will come, it’s just a bad combination of slow movement due to corona and them changing their shipping partners.

You’re gonna regret that because now you will be banned from buying anything from that site. I had the exact same situation...ordered on release day, got shipping email, but never any updates. Then it just showed up at my house Monday from USPS. The shoes will come, it’s just a bad combination of slow movement due to corona and them changing their shipping partners.

i just made an order from footlocker and didn’t know their now using Usps
Wtf ?

I though they used ups

since when did they start using Usps ?
Where am I ordering from a seller on eBay ?

Last edited:
i just made an order from footlocker anddidn’t know their now using Usps
Wtf ?

I though they used ups

since when did they start using Usps ?
Where am I ordering from a seller on eBay ?
They aren’t using USPS exclusively. I’ve had recent orders come in from both the post office and UPS. I don’t know what determines what they end up using

They aren’t using USPS exclusively. I’ve had recent orders come in from both the post office and UPS. I don’t know what determines what they end up using
Ups is also having usps finish some stuff for them instead of doing it themselves, I've had multiple packages change carriers between the two recently.

You guys are correct, I recently copped heart over Hype Questions and white red and blue AM1s and they sent them by the way of priority mail USPS.

UPS is also doing “sure post” which is slow AF lol.... UPS gets it, then they send it to USPS to get delivered.... it really is the worst way of shipping for the recipient because it takes a long *** time....

Back
Top Bottom