Air Jordan V Toro Bravo (Raging Bull) Pack Release Date Changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Order quantity is limited on Black/Varsity Red to 2 per customer. In the course of a truly great athletic career, there are those defining moments, frozen intime, that capture the athlete's courage, inner character and will to win. In the unique and illustrious career of Michael Jordan, those moments are atonce recognizable, but more importantly, they have become indelibly linked to our collective memory of how greatness itself is defined. The Jordan DefiningMoments Two-Pack includes: (1) pair Air Jordan Retro VI basketball shoes:Rich and plush full grain floater leather upper. Encapsulated forefoot Air Sole[emoji]174[/emoji] unit and visible heel Air Sole[emoji]174[/emoji] unit. Solid and clear rubber outsole. (1) pairAir Jordan Retro XI basketball shoes: Lightweight, supportive, breathableleather, mesh and Durabuck upper. Clear and solid rubber outsole with herringbone traction pods. **Comes with a commemorative box.**

Footlocker's mistaken description of the DMP2

Originally Posted by PoloHoe

first kid to wear one of each color at the same time is fired!!!

08415aede0f0cd2615f9dd286295c4b15a069bc.jpg

haha I didn't go out like this just threw them on to take the pic.

img00008200905221536.jpg

img00009200905221540.jpg

img00010200905221542.jpg

just called my local footlocker, my boy told me they are getting 24 pairs. I got my 12 on lock. Opening at 7:30 gonna plan on getting there at 7 just in case

Originally Posted by woody2626

just called my local footlocker, my boy told me they are getting 24 pairs. I got my 12 on lock. Opening at 7:30 gonna plan on getting there at 7 just in case

getting? I hope you mean they already GOT them LOL

Gettin for sure got mines on lock.. Why doesnt the mod make this a sticky thread and make it the official post thread instead of having 20 different topicsabout this pack.. Slackin..

finally had a chance to go to my spot where a pack had been set aside for me...

quality was ok, wasn't impressed with the pack as a whole though...

thanks to CDPs, I'm tired of suede and more than anything, I'm tired of packs...

even at below retail pricing, it was still a pass...

After seeing these in person, the quality is a lot better than the CDP XI/XII. Definitely cop.

Originally Posted by korn

After seeing these in person, the quality is a lot better than the CDP XI/XII. Definitely cop.

I've had all of the XI and XIIs throughout the years starting from the OGs to the Retros to the CDPs and still do not understand this quality issue thatyou are referring to in comparison to this DMP2.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by spacej23

Charm - My boy is an assistant manager at a local Foot Action, and he told me his store
got an e-mail saying that each employee was allowed to use their discount on one pack. I'll be splitting the pack with one of his co-workers, so I'll
be getting the Red Suede V's for $116 and some change after tax if everything goes to plan.

smh.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

My boy called me today . . . Apparently they got an e-mail today saying they can't usetheir discount now. So, I retract my statement.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

Do you think theres gonna be camping out involved? i dont wanna camp out.

I don't have an opinion on small towns with a small amount of stores or quantities, but as for the bigger to medium size cities with numerous storesgetting them, I think you'll be good just getting to the store at opening. Who knows though! Places that are opening early are probably guaranteed to havepeople coming early to cop. Campout is definitely OD in my opinion.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Just make this the OFFICAL Thread .

I went to my spot today to take a look at them and while I was there about 10 ppl came in and asked the manager if he thought they should campout and themanager said that was up to them but that he had about 10 to 15 calls a day threw the week asking if they were getting this pack. So I would think there willbe ppl camping out if they don't have them on lock. And my spot isn't getting but about 25 pairs and there going to open at 8. I'm just glad mypack for tomorrow and 12's for the 30th are on lock.

Originally Posted by manny1

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Just make this the OFFICAL Thread .

I went to my spot today to take a look at them and while I was there about 10 ppl came in and asked the manager if he thought they should campout and the manager said that was up to them but that he had about 10 to 15 calls a day threw the week asking if they were getting this pack. So I would think there will be ppl camping out if they don't have them on lock. And my spot isn't getting but about 25 pairs and there going to open at 8. I'm just glad my pack for tomorrow and 12's for the 30th are on lock.

Thanks for this info. Smells like extra thirsty to me. For now, all we can do is forecast the results; nevertheless, it will be interesting to see the actualturnout and drinkability for this DMP2...since only a small percentage of most Jordan releases within the last couple years have been selling out in a majorway. I wonder if this release is going to hurt anybody's feelings tomorrow. We'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom