Air Jordan V Toro Bravo (Raging Bull) Pack Release Date Changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
YO DOGGG? JUST CALL MY CONNECT IN THE H THEY ONLY HAD 24 PAIRS AND THERE ARE STILL SME MORE AVAILABLE
BUT STRANGE ENOUGH THEY HAVE A NO RETURN NO EXCHANGE POLICY ON THAT PACK????!!!!!!!!

M LIKE WAW THEY SHOES ARE APPARENTLY GOING TO BE HERE FOR A WHILE... RESSELLERS UNLESS U GOT A RARE SZ I DOUBT U LL MKE GOOD PROFIT ON THIS PARTICULARRELEASE....
STILL GNA COPP EM WHEN I LL BE ABLE TO HAVE EM UNDER RETAIL
wink.gif

I was gonna pass on these but check this.......Went to FNL to pick up a sz 10.5 for my cousin and they still hv a sz 8 & 8.5. They said nobody askedbout the smaller sizes & that they

needed to move them fast. So I didn't give in & next thing I know they offer them to me at the Employee discount price. Sorry, but I'm notpassin' for $233 for both V's! I only wanted

the Red joints but I guess I can live with both!
wink.gif

first one in the store at 10 but im disappointed with the red ones, i heard the color bleeds and it smells so bad, 3m are nice on the other hand

Originally Posted by pelimpe

YO DOGGG? JUST CALL MY CONNECT IN THE H THEY ONLY HAD 24 PAIRS AND THERE ARE STILL SME MORE AVAILABLE
BUT STRANGE ENOUGH THEY HAVE A NO RETURN NO EXCHANGE POLICY ON THAT PACK????!!!!!!!!

M LIKE WAW THEY SHOES ARE APPARENTLY GOING TO BE HERE FOR A WHILE... RESSELLERS UNLESS U GOT A RARE SZ I DOUBT U LL MKE GOOD PROFIT ON THIS PARTICULAR RELEASE....
STILL GNA COPP EM WHEN I LL BE ABLE TO HAVE EM UNDER RETAIL
wink.gif

sick.gif

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

I was gonna pass on these but check this.......Went to FNL to pick up a sz 10.5 for my cousin and they still hv a sz 8 & 8.5. They said nobody asked bout the smaller sizes & that they

needed to move them fast. So I didn't give in & next thing I know they offer them to me at the Employee discount price. Sorry, but I'm not passin' for $233 for both V's! I only wanted

the Red joints but I guess I can live with both!
wink.gif
good stuff my dude... i wish i lived somewhere where stores were hurting to sell off packs like that. i would have copped 2 packs like u did...but sold 1 for retail to someone and kept a pack for me with the 30% off
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dewhurst33

Got a 13 but really needed a 14 but they are real nice

ndc still has size 14s....

and are people really getting discounts on these??? wow...

^^yup definitely a gr
tired.gif
just got back from the mall and almost all theshoe store has them
happy.gif
big chain retailers, moms and pops store you nameit they got it and still in fsr
ohwell.gif

easy cop... didn't plan on buying them cause I didn't want to deal with the hassle... went to the mall around 1:30 and the only size they DIDNT havewas a 8.5.... weird

I give it 3 weeks and these will be gone everywhere, it usually takes a week or two for retailers to shuffle the stock around if its sellin out in some stores.The fact that footlocker.com/Nike.com sold out in a day/hours shows demand is there and the stock is limited. I would expect a restock in the next week or twobut that will be a stock shift taken from any slower outlets.

Just like the half cent they are gonna be around for a few weeks and once all the sneakerheads get em they'll be shutting in bedroom closets !

definitely an easy pick up, surprisingly no line. 11/12 pack had me worried about this release. probably hasn't even sold out yet!!

glad to see everyone got their pack with ease, some below retail

very satisfied with this pack

Originally Posted by edunpeal

^^yup definitely a gr
tired.gif
just got back from the mall and almost all the shoe store has them
happy.gif
big chain retailers, moms and pops store you name it they got it and still in fsr
ohwell.gif

Not out my way they're selling fast the red 5's are instant classic's.

Originally Posted by 1OAKLAND ZUU

Originally Posted by edunpeal

^^yup definitely a gr
tired.gif
just got back from the mall and almost all the shoe store has them
happy.gif
big chain retailers, moms and pops store you name it they got it and still in fsr
ohwell.gif

Not out my way they're selling fast the red 5's are instant classic's.
Agreed.
Edit: don't forget to use water proofer on them to prevent them for bleeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom