Air Jordan VI (6) - Black - White - March 2010 (sneakernews.com)

At first I didn't like them but I think if they would of released these in 91, this is the type that would be a holy grail- but anything new we all are abit scared to like. I like em!

Originally Posted by JStar25

Dear JB,
I think we should see other people. It's not you... it's me.

Sincerely,
-JStar
JB aint even monogamous, but they about to end up rolling solo dolo
roll.gif

if these were navy they would be hot but black and white is just way too plain it kills it. or if the white was a different color maybe...idk but im not feelinthese

i agree if these were OG's and MJ had played in them people would be clamoring to get a pair of these but these are not that hot. definite pass for me withall the heat dropping in 2010

this looks better than the detriot pistons version reguardless of weather they change the shoe or not. will cop along with white/varsity red.

The should make the speckles smaller and use regular leather like on the white/varsuty reds. If they do that they would be classic!

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

sick.gif
I wanna like them but I just can't.

Yup....said it right^^

Maybe they will grow on me....there not horrible though, just weary of stuff comin out these days

they just keep ****ing up one of my favorite shoes that I've been anticipating to release with these ugly/wrongly done color ways.

Originally Posted by mst9023

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

THIS HOW SHOULD LOOK

i would copp 3 of these

pimp.gif
Those look sick!!! I wish they would release likethat....
Looks like I will be busting out my airbrush to "finish" these Speckle VIs up!

Back
Top Bottom