:::AIR JORDAN VI APPRECIATION!!:::WEEK 6 EXTRAVAGANZA!!

This pic was taken long before DWade joined the Jumpman....It was only a matter of time though....
4pun2e.jpg

Speaking of matter of time, I still get the feeling that Kobe will eventually end up wearing Jordan Brand.
116qidy.jpg

Seinfeld rockin Sport Blue VI's...
27xi889.jpg

af7lnq.jpg

From White Men Can't Jump
dfkjr4.jpg

And just this in....Kanye's gonna let y'all finish, but he just wanted to say his VI's are better thanyours...
34y39yo.jpg

Nice vi's everyone.
pimp.gif
I think its good that they are getting a lot ofretro love next year.

Wade for JB finally.....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

First championship wearing the sick VI is always memorable and your proving your worthiness as a player.

ijapino - Didn't think I had this picture saved on my work PC but I found it..after I'd synced my I-Touch.

Further box tag evidence, that the 'Spt' was Sport not "September".

[size=+1]ijapino- Im with you on this "[/size]Speaking of matter of time, I still get the feeling that Kobe will eventually end up wearing Jordan Brand."

...... just like you in purple & yellow LA jersey
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tak

[size=+1]ijapino- Im with you on this "[/size]Speaking of matter of time, I still get the feeling that Kobe will eventually end up wearing Jordan Brand."

...... just like you in purple & yellow LA jersey
laugh.gif
NEVER.

Originally Posted by mj234eva

ijapino - Didn't think I had this picture saved on my work PC but I found it..after I'd synced my I-Touch.

Further box tag evidence, that the 'Spt' was Sport not "September".

thumb.gif
thumb.gif
thumb.gif
thumb.gif
thumb.gif
thumb.gif
thumb.gif
thumb.gif

Here's my small contribution. Though not complete, I'd like to think it's still solid.
peace
378035703.jpg
378035702.jpg

378089013.jpg

Back
Top Bottom