Air Jordan VI - Black - Infrared - January 2010 - First Look

Trust Me. They Coming. II's coming aswell, You have your people, And My and SoleJordan have ours. Don't believe me that's fine.... I'm used toit, cause everybody calls out everybody for ducktales. People called ducktales on FlipJays, MarcSJ08, and even BabyJ, which I still can't believe. NowI'm not saying in those league, cause I'm not, but I'm Like Layla Miller I know Stuff (Bonus Point if You get the Reference)

Nuff Said

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Trust Me. They Coming. II's coming aswell, You have your people, And My and SoleJordan have ours. Don't believe me that's fine.... I'm used to it, cause everybody calls out everybody for ducktales. People called ducktales on FlipJays, MarcSJ08, and even BabyJ, which I still can't believe. Now I'm not saying in those league, cause I'm not, but I'm Like Layla Miller I know Stuff (Bonus Point if You get the Reference)

Nuff Said
QFT, Goliath is always on point with the info. But some cat's always have to call him out
laugh.gif

Not really feelin these to be honest, but they might end up bein a cop to resell though..... idk we'll c

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

Seriously how do we have pics of a shoe that releases in 2010 and not have one that releases this year? (IE XI Spacejam)

there are pics of the new spacejams. check kenlu.net

If they r general release ill cop. But if im not gonna use my connections for a retro+ colorway. Do we have a price point?

I wish they would bring back more of the OG colorways of the VI's those September blue's are SICK or the White colorway on the retro card or theMaroon's would all be sick

Originally Posted by Technique 317

Air-Randy is suppose to have them in this week for sale

Nice. if he doe's we can finally be sure of the material, i'm really hoping for nubuck.

Back
Top Bottom