Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

I use two email addresses. One under my name and one under my wife. I've done them on the same computer so I don't know if they are really tracking IP's or not. Hope this helps.

I've been selected for Black/Red 1's, Black Crimson Yeezy Foams, and Concord lows. Two under my name one under my wife's name.

All those pairs I picked up were size 9's that I shipped to my boy for retail cuz he's out on military service in South Korea. So not even my size. LoL
My local Shiekh manager told me that all stores are tracking IP's for duplicates from now on and anyone signing up with multiple emails under the same IP will have all their entries cancelled. Just a heads up.

Last edited:
Thanks lmk if I get any of those other 5

im pretty sure other nt member has the codes. its a matter of wanting to share with the rest of the Bay Area. i bet they feel they have a better shot if the code is kept within their city/town. but i bet they are lurking this forum collecting all the other codes thats being posted.
smerkish

My local Shiekh manager told me that all stores are tracking IP's for duplicates from now on and anyone signing up with multiple emails under the same IP will have all their entries cancelled. Just a heads up.
That doesn't sound right. So if I have one computer and 5 family members with shiek accounts I can only enter once from that computer. Doubt it

Not doubting u just saying i think he's playing sneaker game shenanigans

Last edited:

doubt it.... we have 5 sneakerheads in the household you mean t otell me we are disqualified coz we live and us the same ip address?

That doesn't sound right. So if I have one computer and 5 family members with shiek accounts I can only enter once from that computer. Doubt it

You can get around the whole IP thing if you sign up using your phones, but not using wi-fi..

roll.gif

We both used 5 as an example too!
lol i know but we really have 5 in my household, me, cousin, wife, sister and bro in law lol

doubt it.... we have 5 sneakerheads in the household you mean t otell me we are disqualified coz we live and us the same ip address?
If you were to use the same name and size I would assume. That's all I was told.

Last edited:
If you were to use the same name and size I would assume. That's all I was told.
I honestly don't even think so even tgen cuz they probably get soooooooooo many emails it's just a random draw of all the entries I could def be wrong tho

[thread="544329"]

[/thread]

Even if it were true, just turn off the wifi on your mobile devices and register from your own phone, different IP, problem solved. :smokin

I honestly don't even think so even tgen cuz they probably get soooooooooo many emails it's just a random draw of all the entries I could def be wrong tho
The guy didn't seem like a sneakerhead at all, so I'm not sure if he was playing games or whatnot, but in reality it wouldn't be hard for them to pull up a database of entries based by IP and name to find multiple entries from the same person. Whether it's true or not, just throwing it out there so no one gets screwed if it were indeed the case.

Even if it were true, just turn off the wifi on your mobile devices and register from your own phone, different IP, problem solved.
smokin.gif
Indeed. I entered from my phone and then entered again from my computer. Don't need these that bad, so if they get cancelled, it's no big deal. lol

Last edited:
The guy didn't seem like a sneakerhead at all, so I'm not sure if he was playing games or whatnot, but in reality it wouldn't be hard for them to pull up a database of entries based by IP and name to find multiple entries from the same person. Whether it's true or not, just throwing it out there so no one gets screwed if it were indeed the case.
No thanks for the info
I entered 2 different emails to each store for the concord lows and I won so I know they weren't doing it then. Just seems like a lot of time and effort for nothing cuz the shoes still sell out anyway.

Interesting r u sure thus is true?
Pretty sure.. I've used my phone for voting where the contest says one vote per IP in the span of 24 hours, but when I reload the page a little bit later, it allowed me to vote again.. Your phone's MAC address stays the same, but the IP address changes pretty often when you're not on wi-fi..

Can anyone explain to me how the raffles work? I really want to try and get these, and the last time I tried to get shoes online (Low concords) I struck out.

Anyone in the West Michigan area have any advice as the best place to go? Trying to get a size 13.

Back
Top Bottom