Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Nike DC is rigged. I know they keeping half of the pairs... smh.

Hope ndc is easy like the white/infras
for sure bro...i know a guy and he gets anywhere from 10 - 30 pairs from them cuz his boy runs the rsvp for them.

Went in to my local Shoe Palace earlier today to sign up for a raffle... That s**t is rigged as hell... I walked in there, ask for the raffle. First thing I notice is that they don't give you a ticket raffle. You just sign your name and info on a paper that they created and printed out on their own. Weird thing about is on each one of them, there's a line where manager signature is required. Each page has about 10 entries. Then I saw 2 entries that has a manager signature with an asterisk mark on it. I assume those are the names that they will pull out before they put all the other entries for drawing after they cut it up.

For those who already have these and also have one of the 2014 synthetic leather based 2's which is more comfortable?

Shout out 2 queens lol. The ave want $350 for these already so everybody prolly waitin for sadder day anyway. A lot of these dudes talkin bout easy this and gr that are gonna be cryin about bots and resellers come 1pm Saturday. Stay tuned cuz the saltiness will be at epic levels. We talkin lawrys seasoned salt here lol
Damn, back in the days, these stores in the coliseum and the ave would give me hella discounts and no tax if paid with cash. These store owners/managers would be calling me up when they got the newest jays in. Got most of my kicks at least a week early, always copped from there until the ultra beastin began to boil. Since then they charging double/triple above retail on the regular. If I remember correctly I'd put it at early 2000's?

Last edited:
bayarea23 bayarea23 Every SP is crooked as hell. Their "raffle" is a straight joke. I know for a fact the stock goes to family and friends of employees. ( I knew an ex-manager of a SP.)

bayarea23 bayarea23 Every SP is crooked as hell. Their "raffle" is a straight joke. I know for a fact the stock goes to family and friends of employees. ( I knew an ex-manager of a SP.)

Damn that's pretty messed up... So all that raffle sign up is just a front... Wasting peoples time and gas.

Has any of you guys with no kind of affiliation with SP won a raffle?

Last edited:
So i guess NDC will be doing a countdown tomorrow on the carmines or will it be true tlo?

Last edited:
Damn, back in the days, these stores in the coliseum and the ave would give me hella discounts and no tax if paid with cash. These store owners/managers would be calling me up when they got the newest jays in. Got most of my kicks at least a week early, always copped from there until the ultra beastin began to boil. Since then they charging double/triple above retail on the regular. If I remember correctly I'd put it at early 2000's?

Fulton ave for us BK dudes. I remember scooping jays weeks after rd for a few pennies extra and copping bo Jackson's and am90s for like 30-40 bucks.

i really hope that same thing don't happen tomorrow 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom