Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

I had 10 raffle chances at 4 stores and struck out completely, even at a store where the manager said they had *24* pair in my size!

I guess winning the conord XI lows raffle a few weeks back was beginner's luck, LOL. Manning the computer tomorrow morning ...

lol...:smh:

yea just put them up for 220 but sucks cuz i payed 171... oh well. if anything resell for these shouldnt be THAT bad.....
dam bro why you wait so long to put them up for sale?
Just copped some mids and a couple days ago the air force Jordan fusion taxis DS... I was just gonna keep em and come to terms wit the lows but couldn't pass up the deal. So I'm trying to unload these things fast as hell now smh
Looks like I'm gonna have to try and do a trade

Last edited:
Just copped some mids and a couple days ago the air force Jordan fusion taxis DS... I was just gonna keep em and come to terms wit the lows but couldn't pass up the deal. So I'm trying to unload these things fast as hell now smh
Looks like I'm gonna have to try and do a trade

if a gr like everyone says

then u may can trade em for these

*shrugs*

high heat style doesn't sound like anything a rep would say
laugh.gif
my last rep convo said "ill be rooting for you on the next release" 
laugh.gif

In no way we're these easy to get and by the way things going idk what these little booger pickers gonna act with all them pairs and how they gonna act on resale. Wait em out fam. Also be safe. Hate to see one yall getting the bitnezz on YouTube

#COOLGUYS

Last edited:
Easy cop. 5/5 size 10 on raffles. This is gonna be everywhere

You do know that's one of the most available sizes especially when we're talking about a general release.

Every release should be an easy cop for a size 10.

i know raffles be rigged 

saw it with my own eyes

wasnt concern at the time

because i wasnt interested in the release that was being rigged

but they are most def rigged at times 

Back
Top Bottom