Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Don't give up on FNL. I had a time gap between my first and second pair. Then the third pair was pretty instant. Had to grab my other cc tho.
The first time was after I woke up at roughly 5:15. Splash and vroom it went through.
wanna leave some for us? jkjk

Just got my 50GC added, that's what's up NDC. Gave me the script "we have to send it to management for review blah blah blah". They gon give me my fitty off though LOL. Fix ya funky checkout process and it would be gravy. Got no notification of added to cart. Tried to add again and it said 1 per customer. Went to check out and NDC crashed twice then showed I had an empty cart. Checked my email and order confirmation was there. Still failing on helping my brother who popped up half drunk at 3:30 this morning! :rofl:

dam, i tried
somebody probably took it

devil.gif

If your in line still on ndc don't exit out I just placed my order not to long ago so if your still in line its not over till you get the oos message and on finishline they still have a lot of sizes left when my phone got thru
whats the phone number i cant even find it since splash page

these are seeming pretty general to me.. or as the kids at footlocker New Orleans told me.. is general but is limtid.. you get me

i guess that explains why i copped a pair 1 hour and half later lol

i pretty much gave up on this release stuck on splash 

NDC was waiting for my turn for  over 30+ mins

i decide to play a game on my computer since im already on

finish my game check my tabs and noticed i had a pair in my cart
eek.gif

FNL still stuck on splash tho

copped off NDC with the swiftness man this is my first NDC cop in ages got stuck tryna update my acct with a new card

thought i was bout to lose it
Same happened to me fam. Did you get a weird error message when you first tried to wait on NDC? I did and then tried then gave up until I checked an hour and a half later like you

Back
Top Bottom