Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

The Oreo's are probably my 2nd favorite 6. Wish I had them.

Also, anyone else have extremely good luck with quality on these Carmines? Literally the first Jordan I have ever copped that didn't have glue stains, funny looking paint spots, crooked ish, whatever. Really happy that I finally got a super clean pair. Hoping everyone else had the same experience
I've only heard good things about them so far. At least I'll be getting a few pairs in my size to pick from, worst come to worst take the least flawed left and right from every pair 
laugh.gif

The Oreo's are probably my 2nd favorite 6. Wish I had them.

Still kicking myself for all out passing on those. wasn't feeling the speckles when they released but now I don't mind them really at all. Would welcome a retro of those asap and would pay full price even though I passed on them for $69 originally lol.

Never told him how to spend his money. I personally just don't see the point in spending money on shoes a kid is going to outgrow in a few month. But if he wants to spend his money...then go ahead.

You act like the baby could tell the difference between those and some baby shoes from walmart.
mean.gif
 people really hating on someone spending 50 bucks for their lil kid to look cute in? personally I think those teal 11s are the perfect shoe for a little baby girl. It's not like he probably buys every single release for a little kid all in the same size.... wow he bought 11s for a little kid big ****** deal some of ya'll critique stupid things and you probably wearing skinny jeans right now
nerd.gif

mean.gif
 people really hating on someone spending 50 bucks for their lil kid to look cute in? personally I think those teal 11s are the perfect shoe for a little baby girl. It's not like he probably buys every single release for a little kid all in the same size.... wow he bought 11s for a little kid big ****** deal some of ya'll critique stupid things and you probably wearing skinny jeans right now
nerd.gif
They can be passed down to their future kids,newborns in the family or even their friends kids. I highly doubt they're spending the money on their kids infant shoes rather than feeding them. People will criticize anything now a days, even a cute little girl excited to get some new shoes 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

mean.gif
nerd.gif
I asked him a question, barely hating.  What does skinny jeans have to do with critiquing things? Lmao foh.

:lol:

Everybody trying to get that free Champ's Sports care package. Shout out to DJ Delz. :rofl:
I know a few guys who managed to pull that off but the amount of time and videos they had to do and getting people to like them and follow them in FB instagram youtube etc was ridiculous, one said he was gonna stop cause its just to time consuming he so he gave it up and just pays for his kicks.

Man this is off topic a bit but i keep seeing people say it and it bothers me... Since when is it waiting ON THE line? What happened to waiting IN line? I really don't get this. Someone please explain.

it happens. Do your homework next time son

Homework.....I would've copped if I was in the states when these released for sure. No doubt in that but I was out of the country so I could only try online, which I did but to no avail.

if you struck out on these…you didn't really want them that bad….or you just a rookie to the shoe game like georgia bulldawg

which in that case you really dont deserve them anyway 

let the OG's cook with classic colorways

and the new heads/trend followers can cop the canal street looking cw's

Last edited:
Here are the pics. The sharpie has a reddish tinge to it in certain light but still better than the crappy yellow purple and white mixed stitching jb gave us.
They are balling shoes hence their shabby looking condition.

They look way better. Thanks for posting pictures. Repped. Did you black out the multi color AIR on the back?

I see a lot of people that got more than 2 pairs, may I ask why?

I know I used to double up because I know I would trash the first pair playing in them in as little as 3 months outdoor & indoor playing 4-5 days a week in college, so it's nice to have another pair. These days I have my performance indoor shoes like the xx8, lebron 11, and Kobe 9, so don't need to double up on my casual retros anymore.

And personally I think buying Nike/JB infant/toddler shoe for kids is pretty foolish. Not because they out grow them or a waste of money, but because there are shoes like StrideRite or kids specific shoes that design them to be right for the toddlers. I would never get Nike/JB sport brand until my nieces and nephews got older.

Last edited:
That's been listed and unable to add to cart since yesterday morning
Ah damn, didn't see.. well http://www.natterjacks.com/nike-air-jordan-6-retro-white-carmine.html still has  US 12.5 as well, I think I'm about to cop from nike eu.. they still have both of my sizes. Do these fit the same as the 7s? Will be my first 6s

I'd say yes they do. They definitely fit a half size big even with a wide foot. Lot of space in there going TTS IMO and I bought same as I would in Jordan 7's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom