Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

but they are listed in your sig
LOL.

The best in when people have SOLD next to what they are selling.

I was on another forum and this guy had a list of stuff in his sig and most of it was sold.  Finally someone told him that it made no sense.

Like anyone cares what you DON'T have and what it sold for.  Clowns.

Common sense eludes many....

but they are listed in your sig
LOL.
The best in when people have SOLD next to what they are selling.
I was on another forum and this guy had a list of stuff in his sig and most of it was sold.  Finally someone told him that it made no sense.
Like anyone cares what you DON'T have and what it sold for.  Clowns.
Common sense eludes many....

If you see pics/link like my sig has it's because it's in my classification section. Not everyone updates their sig to remove sold items but I do understand where you are coming from when it comes to people updating their sigs to flaunt what they have sold.

Will be takin my Carmines to Kixpo this weekend to see what i can come up on from people that still dont have these but want them badly

I have all 3 6's that came out this year and this pair by far has the worst quality. I pulled out the infrareds to just look at that quality again and the craftsmanship is much better, at least on my pair. It still has the same cheap pleather, just put together better. The Infrared23 pair is also a lot nicer. One of the reasons im keeping my pair is cause we probably won't see them for a while.

OG colorway retros are basically on 5 year cycles these days. Don't be surprised if you see spacejams again next Christmas with the concord jordan jumpman like what jordan really wore in the movie.
View media item 1021059

Probably a retro+ next year if they decide to alternate the years. Og retro+ og retro+
Last year was gamma. Columbia this year....

They will probably add the Jumpman jam back on the tongue when they retro the jams again.

^Those look a lot closer to B-Grades than fakes.
I'd still only buy from Authorized retailers.

Last edited:
This has to be a joke right. I checked all sites after that "11.5 still on Champs post" and nothing. FTA was the first one I checked. Will check then all right now again though, maybe I shall get lucky. Eh?
With the Cigar 6 on Saturday though, think I'd rather have that and a couple 11 lows so,
Eh, not going to c
This weekend is going to definitely going to have some good drops. 

Glad I passed on these. Finally held my friend's pair and was disappointed
That's what she said...
nerd.gif

This has to be a joke right. I checked all sites after that "11.5 still on Champs post" and nothing. FTA was the first one I checked. Will check then all right now again though, maybe I shall get lucky. Eh?

With the Cigar 6 on Saturday though, think I'd rather have that and a couple 11 lows so,

Eh, not going to c

Passing on everything cuz I'm not a hypebeast

Eh, not going to c
Passing on everything cuz I'm not a hypebeast
I don't believe you.  Most people passing this weekend are doing so because their checking account is on life support.

I don't believe you.  Most people passing this weekend are doing so because their checking account is on life support.

Nah. I blow money on shoes all the time, but I agree though... Nothing crazy coming out. Some brown and red 6's that don't match, some Old Greg colored 6's that are shiny and look dumb, and some aj1's that are made of jeans. All I have to say to anyone copping any of those is "LOL". Unless unless you're buying either of the 6's to make a profit on. If that's your thing, then it's probably a good call.

Nah. I blow money on shoes all the time, but I agree though... Nothing crazy coming out. Some brown and red 6's that don't match, some Old Greg colored 6's that are shiny and look dumb, and some aj1's that are made of jeans. All I have to say to anyone copping any of those is "LOL". Unless unless you're buying either of the 6's to make a profit on. If that's your thing, then it's probably a good call.

Champagnes I'll never defend, Cigars and Denim 1s are dope in my opinion but I get it if that isn't your thing though. Don't forget infrared23 11s and wtkd 6.
Out of all the shoes dropping, what the kds are the only ones I could care less about.

Champagnes I'll never defend, Cigars and Denim 1s are dope in my opinion but I get it if that isn't your thing though. Don't forget infrared23 11s and wtkd 6.
Out of all the shoes dropping, what the kds are the only ones I could care less about.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the 11's. Lows aren't my thing, but I actually think it's a really sick shoe!

Only good low 11 was the varsity reds. You have fun wit your pimento loaf 6s bud. I'm not coppin none of that wack **** this weekend

I have almost bought a shoe every weekend since the end of winter... This weekend is trash. The sixs are nothing special my boy bought em yesterday and I saw em.. Denim ones is eh. Ill prolly cop the kds maybe the 11s as well.. I'm more excited for the black and whit futures next week..

Only good low 11 was the varsity reds. You have fun wit your pimento loaf 6s bud. I'm not coppin none of that wack **** this weekend

LOL them sixs is really corny though..

When I pass on something everybody in my circle is shocked.. I couldn't do those I tried to find a way... Even tried to justify copping for the ring... NOPE! Not today JB not today.

Last edited:

I agree in the Cigar 6 for sure. That shoe is dope. And the infrared 11 is one of the best drops this year, hype beast shoe the 11 is not, it's a solid standard colorway. Those wtkd though have a good name because I'm literally like WTF were they thinking.

Back
Top Bottom