Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Originally Posted by DrewSwish  
Bottoms are looking less blue... 
nthat.gif

I am still debating if these are going to be the next 6's I am going to get get. These do make a nice summer shoe I have to say.

nah white infras is for the summers. these beautys are all year rounders
I agree with this lol the white infrareds/sport blues for the spring and summers then black infrareds for the fall and winter. Then the Carmines are year round :smokin

After seeing the white & infrared23 vi's pics on the interwebs earlier, I thought the darker clear blue sole would be a turn off. But seeing both in person, the blue is barely noticeably. I hope the same is true with these.
They will be my first carmines since when I was 11, one of the few kicks that yellowed soles look decent. Now just awaiting for the quality of the material to at least be marginal in jb standards.

Dude here tried to convince me his "legit nike connect" can get me two pairs of these tomorrow for 400.. Smh.. Same connect that has early release cement 2s and Baron 9s

Dude here tried to convince me his "legit nike connect" can get me two pairs of these tomorrow for 400.. Smh.. Same connect that has early release cement 2s and Baron 9s
if he has the same connect as Darnell Dockett he might be telling the truth lol

i wouldnt touch an early pair of these until it hits mom and pop grandfathered nike accounts

1st week in may is around the time those accounts will get theirs in 

Mann can't wait for these. 2 pairs is a MUST. I'm chillin til these drop. Major GR, so the question is, do y'all think these will end up like grape 5s after release. Resell settles at 200-215, not highly sought after anymore, no more hype??

Mann can't wait for these. 2 pairs is a MUST. I'm chillin til these drop. Major GR, so the question is, do y'all think these will end up like grape 5s after release. Resell settles at 200-215, not highly sought after anymore, no more hype??
Truthfully, who cares. I still love the grapes even though they made like a million of em. The hype was high prior to the grapes release but after they couldn't resell, people didn't like em anymore. Hype means nothing to me, I enjoy the sneaker regardless

I know a lot of people that could care less about carmines, but the hype is high so they gonna want to jump in but these are gonna go the same way as the grapes. And grapes were more sought after by casual consumers as well as "sneakerheads"... Carmines are mainly a "sneakerheads" shoe imo

Truthfully, who cares. I still love the grapes even though they made like a million of em. The hype was high prior to the grapes release but after they couldn't resell, people didn't like em anymore. Hype means nothing to me, I enjoy the sneaker regardless

I know a lot of people that could care less about carmines, but the hype is high so they gonna want to jump in but these are gonna go the same way as the grapes. And grapes were more sought after by casual consumers as well as "sneakerheads"... Carmines are mainly a "sneakerheads" shoe imo
Agreed. I don't care much bout hype either. I buy what I like. I just wanted to spark a discussion. Grapes had folks goin crazy then afterwards it's like they were some fusions. Was crazy to see. I hope it happens like that wit the Carmines honestly

I can dig it, hope it didn't seem like I was coming at you. The grapes release really showed me how hype-thirsty the "game" has become and how much power the word "limited" has on the masses

We're on the same wavelength though, i'm doubling up on these as well... screw the rest of em, more for us lol

I can dig it, hope it didn't seem like I was coming at you. The grapes release really showed me how hype-thirsty the "game" has become and how much power the word "limited" has on the masses

We're on the same wavelength though, i'm doubling up on these as well... screw the rest of em, more for us lol
lol naw didnt feel like you was commin at me. its all respect my G...

Back
Top Bottom