Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

I'm not a re-seller and I prefer shoes to be limited. Not super limited though.

It adds nostalgia to the shoe, I hate how the infared 6 was so easy to cop. Days after it's release you could've still copped no problem. I see so many people down here in FL rocking the infared 6's, it's almost as common as seeing Roshe Runs. Takes away so much historic value. 

I don't mind when I see someone else rocking the same shoe as me, but when it happens on every corner, that's a problem. Glad I passed on those 6's, If these are gonna be super GR like those, pass.

One of my top 2 grails I could careless if everybody and they momma rocks a pair I'm gonna cop at least 2 pair.

It adds nostalgia to the shoe, I hate how the infared 6 was so easy to cop. Days after it's release you could've still copped no problem. I see so many people down here in FL rocking the infared 6's, it's almost as common as seeing Roshe Runs. Takes away so much historic value. 

I don't mind when I see someone else rocking the same shoe as me, but when it happens on every corner, that's a problem. Glad I passed on those 6's, If these are gonna be super GR like those, pass.
Wow "takes away from its historic value" :rofl: I'm sorry I try to respect everyone's opinion but that sounds dumb imo. If anything that's a great thing because you see how the shoes are just as popular as they are now than they were when they first released. I swear why people care so much about tons of people having the same shoe as them I will never know. These jordans ain't nothing special man

Last edited:
How does it lose "historic" value if historically it wasn't super limited? In addition, if you cared about historic value why would you buy the "replica" retro instead of buying the og?

so many hype beasts now in the jordan game. true enthusiasts will buy what they want regardless of whom or what. 

I have so many pairs of jordans its impossible for me to rock them all on a continuous basis and i always have heat on any given time or day 

IM waiting for these carmines to add to my collection !!!! been waiting for about 5 months these are the first jordans of 2014 I'm buying

How does it lose "historic" value if historically it wasn't super limited? In addition, if you cared about historic value why would you buy the "replica" retro instead of buying the og?
This! Exactly what I'm getting at and idk if people will be able to find OG Carmines even if they do sole swaps lol. Id happily settle for the retro

so many hype beasts now in the jordan game. true enthusiasts will buy what they want regardless of whom or what. 

I have so many pairs of jordans its impossible for me to rock them all on a continuous basis and i always have heat on any given time or day 

IM waiting for these carmines to add to my collection !!!! been waiting for about 5 months these are the first jordans of 2014 I'm buying
Yeah way too many. I don't really mind but some of the stuff people say tho :smh:

View media item 219324

So you'll wear nike garage bags if it was limited but not a good looking classic jordan that's GR?

bruh just stahp.
mean.gif
roll.gif

nostalgia is walking into the store at any time of day, week or month and still walking out with the shoe you came in for
amen. I  am relatively new to the shoe game (started in 2012) but I wish I could walk into my local footlocker and get a gr jordan  3 weeks after it released.

Back
Top Bottom