Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Man.. as someone who owns the CDP pair, I know I'll probably shed a single tear when I get home and compare quality.. but these are one of my grails. They shall be copped.

Yea I heard today the quality on these are poop. If y'all cop in store I would deff check the pairs first before payin. I think JB might of rushed to get them production numbers up.

Heard from my boy who has them in hand. Jus told me the white leather part is very cheap looking n cut horribly in some parts

something tells me im going to get these and they be fine...always hear how quality is crap then end up with shoes that are fine, i guess im an exception 

These gon look so good on my feet [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128095[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]another 1 of my favorites marked off [emoji]10004[/emoji]️On my check list. [emoji]128526[/emoji]

something tells me im going to get these and they be fine...always hear how quality is crap then end up with shoes that are fine, i guess im an exception 

Yeah, I don't know where people come up with the bad quality stuff. Anyone that's been buying Js even since last year knows what to expect of the materials.

I'm just going to reserve judgement until I have these in-hand. All of these "trash quality" comments aren't going to deter me from copping two pairs anyway.

12 more days ladies and gents.

Guarantee there will be those people come release, will you be that person?

Leave them for those who actually want to buy to wear anyway.

Lmao @ retiring for 2 months. Sounds like He'll be back for the Sport Blue 6's. I think that's more of a break not retirement.

Last edited:
I haven't convinced myself I can pull this shoe off. I wish the red portion was white, and the white threads were red. I'm sure I'll be up @6am on RD grabbing though

Back
Top Bottom