Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

She's only allowed to have me as a friend. She said I'm all she need[emoji]128514[/emoji] she wanted to pre order them but you have to make these lazy women work! [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128586[/emoji][emoji]128569[/emoji]
Does she have a sister over the age of 18?

Good luck to everyone on NT. I was able to secure two pairs in my size. 

Just flipped my CDP nds Carmine 6s for a even $300 last sunday. The soles was yellowed, other than that they was clean.

Hopefully I dont strike on the 24th, Id be sick.

Resell would never get to $300, so you won either way.

same here. i hate when i see all people of all types wear classic, beautiful shoes like bred 11s ... nerdy kids, old people, little kids, etc.. 

thats gotta be the more ignorant comment i ever heard. How old are you? also what do you consider old? those same "old people" probably been into jordans before a lot of you young dudes

thats gotta be the more ignorant comment i ever heard. How old are you? also what do you consider old? those same "old people" probably been into jordans before a lot of you young dudes
First of all, you cant "hear" a comment on a forum.. you can see it, but you cant hear it. Second of all, i am 15  and a half years old.  i consider old to be around 40-50.. 

First of all, you cant "hear" a comment on a forum.. you can see it, but you cant hear it. Second of all, i am 15  and a half years old.  i consider old to be around 40-50.. 

15 and a half :rofl: yea im sure you know more about jays than a 40 year old. I just hope you grow out of ur ignorance

its like someone singing your favorite song in a horrible, off-tone voice. it would ruin the song for you. same for shoes
I  understand your viewpoint but unless you rock straight ids then somebody has the possibility of ruining the shoe for you

I  understand your viewpoint but unless you rock straight ids then somebody has the possibility of ruining the shoe for you
all im saying is i hope these shoes are super limited. why is nike changing up their production? they made concord lows, gamma blues, taxi 12s, and now the carmine 6s, all general release.. not fair. it reduces resell prices and makes the shoes look bad

all im saying is i hope these shoes are super limited. why is nike changing up their production? they made concord lows, gamma blues, taxi 12s, and now the carmine 6s, all general release.. not fair. it reduces resell prices and makes the shoes look bad

like the GR releases, everyone should be able to buy the shoes they want. I coundn't help others with snakeskins and concords plug wasn't a plug at all, but i will buy a couple pairs of these for other NTer's

like the GR releases, everyone should be able to buy the shoes they want. I coundn't help others with snakeskins and concords plug wasn't a plug at all, but i will buy a couple pairs of these for other NTer's
Since youre such a helpful person. do you have any bred 11s? 

Since youre such a helpful person. do you have any bred 11s? 
Since you like reselling so much and that's all you talk about..you didn't get bred 11s which where a GR and restock multiple times I'll sell you my pair deadstock $400 shipped fam price

"all im saying is i hope these shoes are super limited"....

"reduces resell prices and makes the shoes look bad"....

Resell would never get to $300, so you won either way.

Not exactly true. Yes, good price for a yellowed pair, but I received $500 cash for each of my CDP pairs, and I would expect these to get to $300 within the next year or two being GR.

Go get a job

Back
Top Bottom