Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Gonna try and hit the malls this week and fill out some raffle tickets. Assuming thats how theyre moving em.
I never luck out but ita worth a shot. Im on day shift now, so ill be at work Saturday morning when they drop. Reallly want these and I hate humoring resellers. Aint trying to pay $220+ I guess retail or bust for me.

Lmao he does. Honestly I think I might just wear them once or twice this year then put them away till next year when everyone forgot about em.

So for the most part the consensus on sizing is down .5 correct?...Specifically how do these fit compared to say the VIII's that dropped last year?

I can get these right now for $275.....

We'll see how tomorrow goes though....

Retail is $170 though.... Where do you get $25?

Last edited by a moderator:

Lmao he does. Honestly I think I might just wear them once or twice this year then put them away till next year when everyone forgot about em.
Yeah cause everyone is gonna forget about their carmines 
eyes.gif
 this concept never works lol and I'm not knocking you at all, do what you gotta do, but literally everyone is "putting them on ice" or "keeping them away for a year or two". Everyone is so hell bent on being different but don't have the balls to actually be different.

Could have gotten my pair today for $250, told dude thanks but no thanks.  I'll pair retail when they drop.

Can't Wait for these to drop..Just had em a couple years back n the 17/6 Pack... and i sold em for a nice Lick about a yr ago...ahhhhh there back

Yeah cause everyone is gonna forget about their carmines 
eyes.gif
 this concept never works lol and I'm not knocking you at all, do what you gotta do, but literally everyone is "putting them on ice" or "keeping them away for a year or two". Everyone is so hell bent on being different but don't have the balls to actually be different.
I just have always been the kind of person that I try to wear something nobody would mix and match it with so I know everyone is going to be wearing their Carmines I will hold mine. I'm not offended either cause I get you. Since you put it that way think about this (wears them few days after they come out labeled as Hypebeast, puts them on ice gets judged, ties them up called old fashioned doesn't tie them gets called strange). So really no matter what just do what you gotta do. At this point though I can't see any way of being different lol.

Yeah cause everyone is gonna forget about their carmines :rolleyes  this concept never works lol and I'm not knocking you at all, do what you gotta do, but literally everyone is "putting them on ice" or "keeping them away for a year or two". Everyone is so hell bent on being different but don't have the balls to actually be different.
I just have always been the kind of person that I try to wear something nobody would mix and match it with so I know everyone is going to be wearing their Carmines I will hold mine. I'm not offended either cause I get you. Since you put it that way think about this (wears them few days after they come out labeled as Hypebeast, puts them on ice gets judged, ties them up called old fashioned doesn't tie them gets called strange). So really no matter what just do what you gotta do. At this point though I can't see any way of being different lol.

You wanna be different, buy some LA gear, Troop, Kaepa, Keds. Something like that. I wouldn't worry about what people think and it sounds like you don't. J's are a popular shoe. It's hypebeast if you feel you fit in that category, if not dap up the folk you see with good taste rocking J's and keep it moving

Back
Top Bottom