Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

1 more week to go :smokin :

air-jordan-6-retro-carmine-01-960x640.jpg

Sneakercrew legit? I'm still iffy on these, might enter raffles at my local mall and if I win I'll decide when in hand

Did some practice coppin on NDC today.

Striked out on the foam pack but I was able to get the 5Lab3 in my cart. I'm slightly ready for next week lol.

Anybody know of any spots in south beach that will have these? I'm gonna be down there for Memorial Day weekend and don't wanna miss out.

bruh.... even since 2008 ended, these have had full undivided attention. my body has been soooo ready.
I feel you! But there really isn't anything besides buying grey market pairs right now. Big week ahead of me trying to get as many pairs as I can I want the 1s too.

I have sheikh codes for Houston galleria location. Anyone will into trade with me for the other mall locations? pm me.

Js are 10am est now on ndc, the sooner you accept if the better.

I think these will be 8. I think they just did 10 cause of the ss pack and all the other ish that came out (5lab3, Futures). These are the only thing decent that comes out on the 24th. IMO

Are there any regular GS coppers in here?? Specifically in a 6.5y. I wanna know how difficult it is to usually cop for you guys. My girl said she'll die if she doesn't get these and I don't want to let her down. Especially after I let her brother down last week when the concord 11 lows dropped and I struck out for the first time ever on FNL. Appreciate the help

Are there any regular GS coppers in here?? Specifically in a 6.5y. I wanna know how difficult it is to usually cop for you guys. My girl said she'll die if she doesn't get these and I don't want to let her down. Especially after I let her brother down last week when the concord 11 lows dropped and I struck out for the first time ever on FNL. Appreciate the help

It really depends on where you're from.

I'm a 6Y (5.5 in these) and although I haven't been back in this hobby for too long... Jordans are a piece of cake for me. Especially GS sizes that are super GR (as these are).

If you live in a medium to large city without insane levels of hype, you should be able to walk in @ opening and cop a size no problem.

Just do your homework.... call around to see what stores will be dropping them (And I think if you live in suburbia America you'll find at the very least a handful of stores). You should try to get a pair locally because that will be easier than online, for sure.

I don't know if it's cuz I was more of a SB collector or what it is but man... Jordans are much easier.

Back
Top Bottom