Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

it's just that general chrome extension script that everyone has. Not going to spend money on a bot. I've heard of people have success with the script, think I may just be doing something wrong. Thus, online is always the last of resorts for me.
You'd be surprised how many people don't even have that. 

But you shouldn't be failing on General Releases with that script unless you're attempting to cop a size that they make very few quantities in like a 12.5. You're probably quitting too early and not letting the script run its course. It took me over an hour for mine on the Concord Lows but regardless it worked

You'd be surprised how many people don't even have that. 

But you shouldn't be failing on General Releases with that script unless you're attempting to cop a size that they make very few quantities in like a 12.5. You're probably quitting too early and not letting the script run its course. It took me over an hour for mine on the Concord Lows but regardless it worked
What do you mean by "quitting too early"? Like closing out when stuck in line trying to add to cart? Or just not trying altogether if I don't have success within a couple minutes? (This is all on NDC, by the way)

What do you mean by "quitting too early"? Like closing out when stuck in line trying to add to cart? Or just not trying altogether if I don't have success within a couple minutes? (This is all on NDC, by the way)
Oh, nevermind I thought you were referring to the other site. Yea NDC I can understand failing on GRs as its happened to me. But you shouldn't be putting all your eggs in one basket and relying solely on NDC as your goto online spot

Oh, nevermind I thought you were referring to the other site. Yea NDC I can understand failing on GRs as its happened to me. But you shouldn't be putting all your eggs in one basket and relying solely on NDC as your goto online spot
I just go to NDC because that is what the script is made for. What site(s) do you suggest for a release like this?

A local FTL that doesn't even get most jordan GR's are getting these. Due to that, my own conclusion is it must be a 'super duper" GR. Although going by the sample that is NT and the vibes I'm seeing from social media, the thirst is 'super duper' as well. *

*Not based on a scientific study.
8)
still wont mean that these are gonna be easy to get.

Anyone know when shoe palace launches and where they ship from?
Ot... I broke out my black/silver lows for the first time in years today and surprisingly the clear on the mid around the air bubble is still icey! The bottoms are supper yellowed tho time for a cleaning

Passed by a Modells in Brooklyn

20 campers already

And no ghost chairs before someone asks

But I'm like

It's Monday these dudes crazy

Ot... I broke out my black/silver lows for the first time in years today and surprisingly the clear on the mid around the air bubble is still icey! The bottoms are supper yellowed tho time for a cleaning
ship from san jose

SP usually does 8am online and they ship from cali, on horseback.

The concord lows were super GR too, but people still had a hard time copping a pair.

These are even more hyped up, so dont think its going to be an easy cop at all.

Back
Top Bottom