Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Week starting off good called Jimmy Jazz just to see what they were doing far as the release.. Got a guarantee size when told come to the store....Charlotte NC area check Jimmy jazz they giving out tickets

Put in for raffles at Foot Action, Champs, and Finish Line today. Wife did too so that's six chances. Footlocker on Wednesday.

Then it's keeping the fingers crossed and manning the computer Saturday morning as Plan B.

Goddddddddd was out of town Sunday and missed the tickets for my local mall. Now have to rely on raffle at the 3 stores in the only other mall near me. People are saying this should be an easy cop, but I am nervous now. Don't like this.

If you are relying on raffles (like me), it isn't going to be an easy cop.

Just copped a pair an hour ago. I would get a second but id rather have a cdp pair over a second pair of these new joints.
Imo

I never understood the mentality of camping out like that. It's like you're telling yourself that your time isn't worth ****. Like less than min wage. Like your time is worth the allowance you got when you were a kid.

Yep, that's why I said I think the thirst is on the same level.
K got you

And modells gives out guaranteed tickets later this week, ppl ain't waiting til Saturday :lol:, it's not like they're dropping yeezys over there or something

Put in for raffles at Foot Action, Champs, and Finish Line today. Wife did too so that's six chances. Footlocker on Wednesday.

Then it's keeping the fingers crossed and manning the computer Saturday morning as Plan B.
did you guys enter at the same time? Like did she enter with you on the spot?

I never understood the mentality of camping out like that. It's like you're telling yourself that your time isn't worth ****. Like less than min wage. Like your time is worth the allowance you got when you were a kid.
What kills me now is seeing people camping out, and you know immediately they are resellers. They have no actual interest in the shoe except to sell for profit, and they are such an easy tell now. Now it makes my day to hop onto ebay and see releases going for retail. A small amount of justice.

Vancouver HoH 158 pairs in mens, 28 in GS. I asked how many applicants they expect and the Concord lows had over 650. Do your homework guys. You sleep and these will be scooped up.

Back
Top Bottom