Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

50$ on gas? Lol wtf do you drive. Back when I have to drive an hour and back to get shoes in nj it wasn't even a full tank. Which was only 30$ dollars for full tank anyway

Sometimes you do have to work on weekends and sometimes pay more than retail. What I'm saying is if you're free that day why not try for retail if it's a gr? Why are so many people preordering. I'm all about saving a dollar. If I can save 60$ for waiting for 3 hours ima do it.

Last edited:
Lemme put it like this, if you gotta job that requires you to work on Saturdays then the last thing you should be doing is buying $170 sneakers. Finish school and get a job that pays more than minimum wage.

Quite Possibly The Dumbest Thing I've Ever Read Typed Up On The Internet :stoneface:

803616.gif

You Sir Are Winning :lol:

View media item 980197

Last edited:
If you do your homework then these should not be too hard to cop on release day.

I can understand paying an extra $20-30 if I didn't have a good connection to get these at retail or below retail. For some people who can not secure a pair from a retail store or can not wake up early the extra $20-30 is worth it. I just don't understand how some people are paying over $260 before taxes and shipping for the GR.

50$ on gas? Lol wtf do you drive. Back when I have to drive an hour and back to get shoes in nj it wasn't even a full tank. Which was only 30$ dollars for full tank anyway

Sometimes you do have to work on weekends and sometimes pay more than retail. What I'm saying is if you're free that day why not try for retail if it's a gr? Why are so many people preordering. I'm all about saving a dollar. If I can save 60$ for waiting for 3 hours ima do it.
3 different malls in 3 different cities, OKC Norman and Edmond. 25 or so miles between each one. Then Hibbet in Midwest City 15 miles from the center of OKC where I live. This is a 3/4 tank for me and a 3hr time frame if I'm 2hrs before 5oclock traffic or 2 hrs after 7am traffic

This is just to get raffle tickets to hope for a call back

Last edited:
You mad bruh?

Lemme put it like this, if you gotta job that requires you to work on Saturdays then the last thing you should be doing is buying $170 sneakers. Finish school and get a job that pays more than minimum wage.

And why are we talking about gas and time? We live in the technology age with this wonderful thing called the internet. It takes all of 15 mins at most to checkout online. Practically the only shoe website not carrying these is DSW Shoe warehouse. If you can't manage to get one pair on any of the 30 websites carrying these then you are a substandard human
LOL!

So places like hospitals and police stations are closed on the weekends and everyone works a regular 9-5? If you don't know healthcare professionals are required to work holidays and every other weekend. Let me tell one of the MD's at work that he needs to finish school and get a job that pays more than minimum wage instead of worrying about those Carmines he wants. 

I won't even be available to pick up my pairs on Saturday before 1 or before 6 if I do win any raffles, so. It's standing in line at FCFS @ 5am to have a chance when they open at 8am, and then to a scheduled engagement at 9am Saturday. Those 3hrs of standing in line isn't worth it to me, rather pay over retail of $250 or under and keep my  3 hours. Online I will try but...struck out the last 3 releases though so I'm not confident there at all

Judging by all the clutter in your sig, you probably make a living off of reselling shoes, so I don't blame you for not understanding where I'm coming from. You unemployed/blue collar types wouldn't understand anything about having weekends off.

You Very CLEARLY Don't Have A Clue Who It Is You're Talking To Lil Buddy :lol:

I Do Just Fine For Myself At My 9-5 Management Position That Sometimes Calls For Me To Be There On Saturday's :rofl:

You Very CLEARLY Don't Have A Clue Who It Is You're Talking To Lil Buddy :lol:

I Do Just Fine For Myself At My 9-5 Management Position That Sometimes Calls For Me To Be There On Saturday's :rofl:
both of y'all are probably losers and lying anyways. Let's see a paycheck. If not then let's get back to talking about how muc resell will be

I'd say most blue collar workers have weekends off. Those are typically 9-5 jobs. It's the real money makers who typically work on the Weekends. That's just coming from someone who's made a living grinding on weekends. To each their own. One mans hustle can be another mans dread

Any sales job typically requires weekends though, and remember salesmen/women typically make the most money.

Two types of people in the World man, Buyers and sellers

Everyone is a buyer, not everyone can sell. That's why we make good money, and don't mind working weekends

Paying resale prices to get a shoe early, all for the sake of avoiding hassles? Really?! :lol: That's why resellers will always eat. Y'all steady feeding them. I don't care if its only $30 over....

How's about stepping y'all game up to the point you call your connect & you stroll in whenever you feel like it on Saturday to pick up your pair or pairs..... FOR RETAIL. As many shoes as some of you guys buy, I can't believe y'all ain't build some form of relationship with somebody on the inside where you DON'T have to deal with the nonsense.

Y'all need to get out more....

SMH at all these people coming in here boasting how they secured their pair for $200+. I'd be more ashamed to admit that than brag about it.

That's like saying, "Hi, I took it in the rear end today with no lubricant. It was extremely painful, but I'm happy that I at least got laid."

It's a GR, hype this hype that don't matter. Anything over $170 plus tax means you took an L.

Well sir I put up a pic of my cop on this post and I paid retail. I had to buy a little bit of jordan clothes to get em a week early for that price but that was the plan anyway so no skin off my back. The bigger issue is why do you care who spends what?? Sounds like you're having a case of the green eyed envy buddy. Stop worrying about how much others spend and worry a little bit more about the stupid decisions you make like naming yourself after a c list rapper on social networks. Have a nice day lol

Cats kill me with the, "how about to find a connect and stroll in when you want yada yada"....Don't you think that everyone would have a connect if it was that easy. Even dudes I know with connects have built that relationship over time, or relation, or friendship, something like that. Just cause you have a connect, don't **** on those that don't like you're all high and mighty. 

How'd you grab your kicks before you got your connect? That's what I thought, just like the next man, lines and raffles. Get off that stuff man

people are bragging about paying 300+ for these in sneaker groups

sick.gif

i don't think you can call someone a connect if they're gonna charge you such a rape price for a GR. i'd rather pick up the CDP carmines if i were to spend 300 lol

Last edited:
Definitely inspired to find me a connect. I'm going to hit the stores tomorrow before they start these Wednesday raffles, and put on my selling shoes. If I leave the mall without my connect, it won't be for a lack of trying. Dude said step my game up, I'll do that. Thanks for the pep talk Shwa3 Ma3 Shwa3 Ma3

Cats kill me with the, "how about to find a connect and stroll in when you want yada yada"....Don't you think that everyone would have a connect if it was that easy. Even dudes I know with connects have built that relationship over time, or relation, or friendship, something like that. Just cause you have a connect, don't **** on those that don't like you're all high and mighty. 

How'd you grab your kicks before you got your connect? That's what I thought, just like the next man, lines and raffles. Get off that stuff man

Back
Top Bottom