Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

I like how you threw that last part in there, and some people can't tell the differences to be honest lol
most can't tell the difference and I cop from nike ftl reputable Mom and pops only for GRs not to take that chance

For the people that are copping early, Thank you. One less person to worry about online. I only need 1 pair.
no it wont the people who copped early will be looking for an authentic pair to go along with there GM/reps so they can make youtube comparison videos lol:rofl:

LOL
this man knows

Lol. Right. (In my Ivan Drago voice) If I miss, I miss.

Plenty of people will miss though, and it won't be for lack of trying.

Does it matter? Are people not gonna buy them if it's one or the other, no. They'll still be bought
Dude was just wondering so I answered his question. It's something to talk about I'm not mentioning quality or anything. The guy was just asking a question about the materials man cool out

It's nubuck I believe I always thought it was red durabuck but I know for sure it's not suede
Does it matter? Are people not gonna buy them if it's one or the other, no. They'll still be bought
He's just asking a question
take_a_chill_pill_throw_pillow.jpg

Actually it does matter. Not for any other purpose of knowing what it is. Thanks @seandon23.
No problem I think some of us are just anxious to get our pairs since the hype seems to be building for these. I gotta start making some calls

Oh man this thread is moving fast
I was on the fence, but now Imma pass on these
Got too many red/white based sneakers
Gonna wait for the bred VIs

I just need these. About to go H.A.M. On some of these raffles. Good
Luck everyone.

Last edited:
these are everywhere. nobody should be striking out come saturday if you put some effort. Ya'll saw the Footlocker in store locator. It's flooded. And that's just the in store Footlocker's getting them. not even accounting for every online retailer and other in store retailers. nobody should be taking an L unless you try and cop a few days later. Even so resellers probably will have to sell close to retail since these are going to be flooded. only way to make profit is if you sit on these for like 5 years and try and sell in like 2019

these are everywhere. nobody should be striking out come saturday if you put some effort. Ya'll saw the Footlocker in store locator. It's flooded. And that's just the in store Footlocker's getting them. not even accounting for every online retailer and other in store retailers. nobody should be taking an L unless you try and cop a few days later. Even so resellers probably will have to sell close to retail since these are going to be flooded. only way to make profit is if you sit on these for like 5 years and try and sell in like 2019
so is every other retro jordan...

Guess if I fail on my 8 or so raffles, I'll try to get a wristband at 5am saturday at FNL as a last resort

Really wanna use these for trade Bait.. But im still debating. Dont want to cause nobody else to not get there pair if they Really want them.. It will be a Gametime decision.

Really wanna use these for trade Bait.. But im still debating. Dont want to cause nobody else to not get there pair if they Really want them.. It will be a Gametime decision.
Once I get these I would use to trade for some Aunt Pearl kd vi lol

SOCAL CODES,

Someone was nice enough to post the codes, its your job to look for them.

Start at page 170 and look for the codes.

I don't usually mess with NDC for new releases but man that fitty dolla gift card got me. Good luck err body! [emoji]128516[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom