Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

So considering the hype on these what yall think is the best time to head out and make that line on friday night? I work anyways till 8:30pm so get to my mall at around 8:45. Being a size 8, 8.5 on these and seeing as most people here are I'm honestly not sure on this one lol. Ive camped before but not for any hype like this except 11s.

My local Shiekh manager told me that all stores are tracking IP's for duplicates from now on and anyone signing up with multiple emails under the same IP will have all their entries cancelled. Just a heads up.
I seriously doubt Shiekh would spend that extra money and time to do such a thing for a shoe they are going to sell anyways.... Its BS sorry. Plus a different computer in the same household would have different IP address and u can change your IP address if you wanted to. Doesnt make any sense...
@onthereazie  Majority of people only have 1 WAN IP address. 

@soundbomber  Only an incompetent development team would recommend blocking by IP address as that would knock community shared internet connections like college dorms.

I think it's all BS. 

sun down? Try noon. I don't even trust the store to not sell mine before ten if I win a raffle.

That's the cutoff time they gave me for my guaranteed ticket.. Only a 2 hr window. Never seen such a short pickup time, 8am to 10am..

Last edited:
So considering the hype on these what yall think is the best time to head out and make that line on friday night? I work anyways till 8:30pm so get to my mall at around 8:45. Being a size 8, 8.5 on these and seeing as most people here are I'm honestly not sure on this one lol. Ive camped before but not for any hype like this except 11s.
Do a drive-by and see what it looks like. If it's dead, head home and get ya camp supplies together. Then go back like 30min to hour later and set up camp...

Raffle or bust for me. Am I the only one who feels this way?

I don't do FCFS which all but one store is doing in my area.

I have only done raffles, and a random restock to get the infrared 3s. Online seems too difficult, waking up early and such

Much like myself. If I get it I get it, if I don't I don't. Raffles have been very kind to me so I have no problem with them at all.

Do a drive-by and see what it looks like. If it's dead, head home and get ya camp supplies together. Then go back like 30min to hour later and set up camp...
One local mall around me doesnt even allow folks in the parking lot til 630am. Folks be jus sittin at red lights in their cars jus blocking off roads and **** at 6am lol and lots of folks are jus on foot and walking around and as soon as the cops drop the yellow tape its like the running of the bulls. Its actually pretty organized tho. Only because of all the police. Prob bout 8-10 of them. Not mall security either, im talking full uniformed on duty county police. Got my Yeezy Foams through them. Got there at 630 and was out by 830

Last edited:

Was there any SoCal codes? Besides West Valley Mall? I should be getting Galleria at Tyler's tomorrow

LA area

88befcd998 lakewood
72cbf1b55a cerritos
d4d3dcbf4f fox hills
11c42fb2bf Northridge
b705aa60c9 Stonewood
c33fcd25bf Dtla
cf2ac2fc5a Covina
9b39156859 Glendale
ed819aebd0 Burbank

01b49b4caf inland Center

Southbay Galleria - 5DC2AAEDA7

will add more when i can

I want to cop these but I want to know if I should get a release ticket just from footlocker or champs or should I get one from both just to have more chances to cop help me out please.

One local mall around me doesnt even allow folks in the parking lot til 630am. Folks be jus sittin at red lights in their cars jus blocking off roads and **** at 6am lol and lots of folks are jus on foot and walking around and as soon as the cops drop the yellow tape its like the running of the bulls. Its actually pretty organized tho. Only because of all the police. Prob bout 8-10 of them. Not mall security either, im talking full uniformed on duty county police. Got my Yeezy Foams through them. Got there at 630 and was out by 830
I would love to see that lol, blocking off roads for some kicks that insane.

So is it just me or does the tongue on these look super long on the NDC pics?

I want to cop these but I want to know if I should get a release ticket just from footlocker or champs or should I get one from both just to have more chances to cop help me out please.

Last edited:
I would love to see that lol, blocking off roads for some kicks that insane.

Yeah ive only seen it once but it was quite the spectacle i must say. Folks was like using their cars to block.other cars from pulling in and folks leaving their cars in the middle of the road lol.

So is it just me or does the tongue on these look super long on the NDC pics?

Last edited:
88befcd998 lakewood
72cbf1b55a cerritos
d4d3dcbf4f fox hills
11c42fb2bf Northridge
b705aa60c9 Stonewood
c33fcd25bf Dtla
cf2ac2fc5a Covina
9b39156859 Glendale
ed819aebd0 Burbank

01b49b4caf inland Center

Southbay Galleria - 5DC2AAEDA7

Arcadia: 131EF2D736

Compton: 4D708A94FF

West side Pavilion: 492C044011

Montclair: 5979976726

just added these 4 to the list for SoCal

I'm seeing alot of new people in here. More than usual. Hello newcomers!

Please check the previous pages if you have any basic questions, before asking. Most of your answers should be there.

Sorry guys I'm kinda getting started on this shoe game:/
Think about it like this. There's $1mil raffle and tickets are $1 each and you have $10 in your wallet. Would you only get 1 raffle ticket or 10 to increase your chances 10x on winning $1mil? Just an example

Sorry guys I'm kinda getting started on this shoe game:/

Well I won't be one to knock your inexperience. If you're entering raffles enter as many as possible to better your chances. Call your local shoe stores and see who's doing what and when. Apply that rule of thumb to every release to at least give yourself a fighting chance.

This forum can be a little tough on new members especially on new members who ask "newb" questions. Just keep at it and review the last 5-10 pages and you'll get your answers.

Back
Top Bottom