Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Well I won't be one to knock your inexperience. If you're entering raffles enter as many as possible to better your chances. Call your local shoe stores and see who's doing what and when. Apply that rule of thumb to every release to at least give yourself a fighting chance.

This forum can be a little tough on new members especially on new members who ask "newb" questions. Just keep at it and review the last 5-10 pages and you'll get your answers.
Repped for maturity, lol.

air-jordan-6-retros-for-2014-9.jpg

air-jordan-6-retros-for-2014-7.jpg

air-jordan-6-retros-for-2014-6.jpg

air-jordan-6-retros-for-2014-5.jpg

via-sneakernews

One local mall around me doesnt even allow folks in the parking lot til 630am. Folks be jus sittin at red lights in their cars jus blocking off roads and **** at 6am lol and lots of folks are jus on foot and walking around and as soon as the cops drop the yellow tape its like the running of the bulls. Its actually pretty organized tho. Only because of all the police. Prob bout 8-10 of them. Not mall security either, im talking full uniformed on duty county police. Got my Yeezy Foams through them. Got there at 630 and was out by 830
:lol:

Locked in an secured for my pair, now it's just time to try online to hold down some of my ppl for retail

these were done super well, for the purist the only thing not the same as the older ones was the black portion left white on midsole

This thread blew up as expected. Hope all this parading around for tickets I been doing pays off.

1 pair would be cool by me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom