Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Does anyone know if you can use Winner Circles Rewards with Retro Releases? 
You can. Even if you don't do it during your checkout process, you can call them and they'll use your reward. They refunded me $20 for the 11 lows by calling them the following day. I just said I had errors when I tried checking out.

There has to be something wrong with Finishline inventory issues.

CANCELLATION EMAILS ARE COMING.

i scored my pair on NDC, got through on 2 pairs on FNL but I'm expecting them to be cancelled.
lol someone has to claim this every single release. and cancellation emails never come

Yup you can use em
Haha, well when I went to a prior retail release the manager wouldn't let me use it. 
tired.gif

Waiting in line now 40 minutes, 45 minutes, and 1 hr and 34 minutes :smh: If someone told me this 10-15 years ago I would have :rofl:

think I'm going to give up on finish line :((( couldn't not get through in the first 2 and a half hours i don't think ill get throuh soon. Only reason i keep trying is because they didn't sell out of my size yet

There has to be something wrong with Finishline inventory issues.

CANCELLATION EMAILS ARE COMING.

i scored my pair on NDC, got through on 2 pairs on FNL but I'm expecting them to be cancelled.
one of the reasong why finishline cancels orders if because of using credit cards.. try using Debit cards or real money so they won't cancel your orders. and also keep an eye for emails regarding confirmation especially when your shipping and billing addresses are different.. when using paypal make sure your funds in your cards are real not borrowed lol. just saying.. it might help.. my orders were never canceled. i use debit/paypal. never used a cc

lol someone has to claim this every single release. and cancellation emails never come
Keep that thought in mind, I've seen plenty of FNL cancellation emails even after order confirmation. Don't be so confident until you see a shipping/tracking email. 

Finishline cancels if you have a different billing and shipping address. That is probably where it is from

Haha, well when I went to a prior retail release the manager wouldn't let me use it. 
tired.gif
Unfortunately, managers create their own policies or don't know.

When you go to certain FNL, they let you stack WC cards. Most don't.

When I go to certain FTLs or FTA, I can get my military discount. Doesn't work online though. And technically the policy is not to grant it on release day shoes until a few weeks after.

I was close to getting that second pair was just about to submit order finalization like 9 mins ago and boom got hit with the splash. Now I'm waitin to get back so I can get 1 more pair to resell.

Back
Top Bottom