Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

FNL phone now says "The Jordans released today are Sold Out"...didn't specify Carmine 1's or Carmine 6's smh

got of work at 3am woke up at 10am this morning and added to cart on footacltion 1:30 min wait lol so Im guessin these were a super easy cop or what did I miss from this morning

i have question

what if you were given a winners circle card by your friend? how do you get it to work on your account?

or will it not work?
you can you use it but you cant buy em under your WC #. It would be a lot easier to use in store.

the only fact about checking out through finishline is that if they reject your payment then be prepared to be possibly locked out of your card because multiple failed checkout attempts will put your card through the ringer

You don't have the answers.
Finishline is playing nice with you now, one day they'll turn on you.
They used to take all form of payments from me now they only accept my credit cards, kind of throws your whole theory out of the window huh.
Hitting submit on a finish line order is no different than playing craps and praying for a 7 on your first roll.

Very true, 2 years ago I got every release I wanted from them, no issues. Then they started the holding my money from my debit card, so I started using my cc. Now any form of payment I try doesn't work. They told me to get a gift card, I told them I will get them somewhere else

Wow, I just checked my email and seen I got one of those "thank you" emails from NDC. It's for the free 2 day shipping. I wonder if I can call in & get my shipping changed, who knows when i'll be able to get thru on NDC again lol.

Wow, I just checked my email and seen I got one of those "thank you" emails from NDC. It's for the free 2 day shipping. I wonder if I can call in & get my shipping changed, who knows when i'll be able to get thru on NDC again lol.

Sometimes nike will let you update your order within 30min of the order being submitted

I'm not sure this is accurate but I heard there were 500,000 pairs made(prob just mens sizes), but I couldn't get anything for the concord lows(well FNL but since I live overseas they don't let me checkout now), I waited so long for these but was able to come through on NDC and on footaction eventually. So I'm not sure how many they made. I know they are a GR, but I know nike with these shoes that people really really want. Would triple up if I could. These won't be back for a long time

There was ALOT of carmines... 9 pairs online was pretty easy and waiting on 5 more... I got all 3 shoes in cart at every site...So just bought the carmines 6 and few 1s.

I have few size 9 and 9.5 and 10s in cart ima let go at footlocker. 

Just got back in to FNL... Cooked on size 10 and 10.5. I'm done online. I got 1 more raffle pair to pick up in store.

We're seeing the Black Infrared 6's again after only 4 years, so the Carmine's could come back soon again. You never know with JB.

Sometimes nike will let you update your order within 30min of the order being submitted
I've noticed that a lot of the time their regular shipping ends up being two days anyhow. My quoted two day shipping date was even after the regular shipping delivery date.

Back
Top Bottom