Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Crazy release! I tried for a pair via RSVP and received a confirmation email (You have to know I never get through for RSVP's). Then I received an email the next day saying it was rescinded. WTF! I contacted them and all they said is they have strong belief that I violated their policy. BS! I'm 100% anit-bot so I can't figure out what the hell is going on. Plus I sent my RSVP in from my phone. Their bot searching software is crappy. Out of all the people out there using bots they screw with one of the only ones sworn to keep it legit. SMH @NikeSF :smh:

@djkaos23
 that's suck for you man.  But I do think if you were invested the same time by purchasing online, you would have much better chance thou.

Had my tablet and phone working the website in the car with me while I went out looking. never got thru. Just end up shutting it down after an hour or so.

I ended up getting a pair but what BS
tongue.gif
Yeah, it seems like it;s getting worse and worse every weekend... 

I lucked out, I was able to scoop my pair up on Footaction. I tried at least 8 times before I was able to order them. For me, this is the first time I was able to order a pair of Retro Jordans on release day lol

All this means is that a label was created. They wont actually ship until early Tuesday morning, because Monday is a holiday.

2-day shipping means, 2 days from the time it was "shipped"... not 2 days from when ordered, or when label was created.
totally forgot that it was a holiday. yes and 2 days means two working days. i get it, was just responding that i haven't gotten mine.

Man I struggled for my one 10.5 this morning. Ended up getting another from footaction around 11-12 on mobile. Got home and that one was cancelled already. Oh well, I'm happy with my one and my KD Nightvision. Saw those in person after I ordered and broke a big smile.

Really enjoying this shoe. It's really nice in person imo.

How much you think these will go for in the future years? Not looking to sell just wondering.

Also, anyone have the preforated not punched? Lmao. Just used a sharpened pencil to push them in. 
roll.gif

Maybe nike was testing a new system today? Releasing the size 11 at 11:00 EMT what if they released every size like that, i.e. releasing size 10.5 at 10:30 11 at 11:00 11.5 at 11:30 and so on I'm sure that would give there servers a break. (a much needed break)

Maybe nike was testing a new system today? Releasing the size 11 at 11:00 EMT what if they released every size like that, i.e. releasing size 10.5 at 10:30 11 at 11:00 11.5 at 11:30 and so on I'm sure that would give there servers a break. (a much needed break)
that would be kind of cool i think, if still 1 per customer

Every big Jordan release it's the same thing nowadays. Dudes will say these will be everywhere, post a meaningless FTL launch locator map and you'll only strike out if you're lunching.

Come back day of release, mad salt, cancellations, and dudes who spent an hour or two in front of their computer until they finally get a pair.

And more dudes coming back with stories of how easy it was.

It will be interesting to see what happens with the infrared lows and the sport blues since I haven't seen the same interest, YET

Exactly. I'm surprised they didn't crumble when you put them down to take the pics.

:lol:

That was an attempt at a humble brag by dude

260 shipped?? What ya think NT fam?
I say wait...sizes mite still pop up here and there and ya mite get lucky. Once orders come in 260 will prolly still be around. Lotta "mites and prolly's" but I'd take the chance. That's me tho..

Last edited:
I keep telling myself that.... But this is 1 of my favs of all time! Never had em. And I always strike out on restocks.

I would wait, because GR kicks are normally higher the first weekend with people attempting to quell their thirst because they struck out.

There will be so many on ebay by the end of next week prices will start going down and probably settle in the $220 range.

But if it's only a few dollars to you, go ahead and do it. It's not like it's $460. I've done it before rather than wait around.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom