Air Jordan VI Doernbecher.. February 23rd 2019

Mine still says draw closed no email and no notification knell way or the other in the app.

Forgot it was a draw and didnt even complete the freaking process
Just clicked my size and enter drawing. Never saw the payment screen until I went back later

Welp. Atleast I hit on the black Hornet Dunks. Can't complain...

Screenshot_20190223-100418_SNKRS.jpg

I wonder why they didn't make this release bigger
Lol, because NIKE donating the money to Doernbecher hospital. The more pairs they make, the more money the lose. They lost over 1 billion withe whole Zion incident. You gotta understand the only reason they do charity and stuff like that is for Tax Incentive purposes and write offs.

Glad to see some Ws. Hate to see all the Ls. Lol I am really contemplating on creating a new NIKE account. Havent won a decent draw since 2012. Dont know why I try.

How crazy, that we sign up for a draw... Hope and pray that NIKE selects us to take our $200. But yet most of us lose, and reinvest into the hype. What a business model...

Lol, because NIKE donating the money to Doernbecher hospital. The more pairs they make, the more money the lose. They lost over 1 billion withe whole Zion incident. You gotta understand the only reason they do charity and stuff like that is for Tax Incentive purposes and write offs.

Glad to see some Ws. Hate to see all the Ls. Lol I am really contemplating on creating a new NIKE account. Havent won a decent draw since 2012. Dont know why I try.

How crazy, that we sign up for a draw... Hope and pray that NIKE selects us to take our $200. But yet most of us lose, and reinvest into the hype. What a business model...
How of this do you know to be true.

They lost a billion? Interesting do you have a link to quantify how they came to that number.

They lost a billion? Interesting do you have a link to quantify how they came to that number.
Their stock value....... I spoke to soon. I just looked and the final number comes out to close to 3.3 billion dollar loss.

Its all over the money market sites. Just google nike stock loss and look in the "news" section.

it was a billion in market cap, which was regained the next day. nothing to see here.

nike makes no sense. make a shoe to celebrate charity extremely limited. at least these were easy to get the first time around.

They didn’t lose 1.1 billion, their market share values dropped by 1% on Thursday (which happens for isolated incidents such as this) and quickly rebounded Friday. Personally my biggest peeve about this release was how they didn’t change the baseball stitching to be red as per the orignal wishes of Jordan Dark back in 2009 (They couldn’t accommodate the change last minute and rather made him F&F pairs with it instead). Would’ve set them apart from the original too.

close the app and open it again, you only got 3 more minutes... hurry

Never got the option to enter man. Closed the app, even turned my phone off and back on. Showed sold out the entire time. My wife was able to enter on her account tho.

yeah they
it was a billion in market cap, which was regained the next day. nothing to see here.

nike makes no sense. make a shoe to celebrate charity extremely limited. at least these were easy to get the first time around.
yeah, they pushing back.

It sucks that these are so limited but at least the Infrared 6s are readily available

Back
Top Bottom