Air Jordan VI GS Rainbows... (PICS via Sneakernews)

Originally Posted by STR1NGER

It's a shoe for little girls. Why are you guys even concerned? I'm sure a young girl would love those shoes.

Stop acting like they're personally doing you wrong.
JORDANS are basketball kicks first....all this looks like to us a guy rocking a tube top and mini skirt.

da VI silhouette is definitely getting violated this year....

pimp.gif
 4 my daughters!!

Some of yall are beyond slow.these are a gs release why would jb come out with these in men's sizes? c'mon son have some common sense. My DAUGHTER will be getting these hopefully there for Easter.

Some of yall are beyond slow.these are a gs release why would jb come out with these in men's sizes? c'mon son have some common sense. My DAUGHTER will be getting these hopefully there for Easter.

I got a 2 year old, these some jays I could cop for her. Her mom be complaining that the shoes I buy for her are boys shoes or colors, ect. Now she can't complain. Funny thing is my daughters sneaker collection isn't that bad and I see her kind of getting into sneakers at 2 years old..lol. I created a monster.

Originally Posted by xJoRDaNHeaD

I dont see why yall are crying about a childrens shoe???

I swear yall jus wanna bash jb for anything and get attention.

Me, I will cop these for my daughter because thats who these shoes were made for.

Not little teenage boys.

some of you n here are NUTS....BASKETBALL sneaker or not it clearly says GS if you dont have a daughter or neice then move along your comment has no weight just like the gay comments sure your gonna see some %$*#! wearin them but mostly kids will have these you idiots.......

I guess they are nice for girls. It does hurt a little to see a VI looking like this but its for the kids
ohwell.gif

Why is everyone shocked at these dropping? A fellow NT'er showed us some catalog pics last year of these releasing.

Originally Posted by xJoRDaNHeaD

I dont see why yall are crying about a childrens shoe???

I swear yall jus wanna bash jb for anything and get attention.

Me, I will cop these for my daughter because thats who these shoes were made for.

Not little teenage boys.

QFT.

i wouldn't buy these for a potential daughter of mine...what i want her looking like, a same sex marriage advocate?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Retro VI or not, this is still a shoe for little girls.....I'm not stressing it. If I had a daughter she would have them though.
Exactly. I personally like when Nike and JB drop kicks w/ multiple colors like this. I can cop a pair for my daughter and she'll be able to rock em w/ more than one color.

Im glad its only for kids, but JB is starting to skate on thin ice with me when it comes to the VI's

Back
Top Bottom